chapter 2

Shae's POV

"Oi mate! I didn't know you had a girl over! Should I come back later then? You gotta tell your roomie these kinda things man! That was the rule we established when you walked in on me and Maddy" the blonde haired boy laughs. Well more like dies.. "I have been so rude im sorry. Um this is my roomate Shaun. Shaun well.. this is..." he looks at me "Shayla but you can call me Shae for short." I smile and reach my hand out but Shaun just laughs and goes straight for a hug. I laugh and just go with it. "So," Shaun lets go. "Char and Shae you guys wanna go to the mall? Maddy is waiting in the car already I just ran back to grab my wallet" Char as he is so called looks at me with one eyebrow raised as if asking if I want to go. I nod and go out to the car with Char. I'm going to take a wild guess and say his name is Charlie. Charlie and I walk out of the house and see a gorgeous red head leaning up against a white Viper sports car. Hmm nice!! "Charlie! It's been forever since I've seen you man what's been goin on lately huh?" he nudges his shoulder "Mads you know I have my music I gotta keep track of" she laughs and notices me awkwardly standing behind him. "Hey. Im Madeline but you can call me Mads or Maddy" she smiles. God shes hot. Yes I'm bisexual. Deal with it! "H-Hi im Shayla but you can call me Sh-Shae" why am I so nervous all of a sudden? Because she looks like my ex-girlfriend... She laughs and Shaun comes out of the house with his wallet. "Alright gang lets go!"

All four of us hop into the car and head off to the mall. On the way an Of Mice and Men's Restoring Force album was playing, more like blasting but I was TOTALLY fine with it. I may or may not be obsessed with them.. or any other music genre for that matter.

Before I knew it we were parking and climbing out of the car and Maddy and I went one way the boys went the other. Maddy took me to Hot Topic and I was in heaven... I haven't been here since I was 13... we bought a few band t's and then we went to Spencers were we bought some snapbacks and she bought a hookah thing. I have no idea what hookah is except for I never smoked it...? Like i said I know NOTHING about that.

A few hours later we met up with the boys and went back to the house and showed off our purchases and when Maddy pulled out the hookah stand (i learned what it was) the boys were practically drooling...

(AUTHORS NOTE!!: Hey lov3s!! I'm very excited to be writing again... it feels like its been.... CENTURIIIEEEESSSS!!!! Sorry... had a F.O.B moment there... Anyways... next month is my babe and I's 1 year... it feels like just yesterday we were meeting for the first time at our school dance... haha... ANYWAY!!! Geesh i need to stop rambling... now what was I talking about... oh yes writing! I'm so happy my laptop is finally fixed. As some of you know the cord broke... but it got worse my keys started popping off!!! But it's all versace now! Fixed n stuff. Follow meh on all my socials!!

Insta: @_sexy._.llama_

Tumblr: @caughtlikeafly247

Twitter: @_cc_approves_

See you soon my lov3s xx)