part 1

Pulling a tight black top over my head, revealing my big muscular body. I fluff up my hair and throw my coat round my shoulders. Shoes already on I grab my money, Blackberry and keys from the side table in the well lit hallway.

I check my appearace in the mirror, dark black spiked up hair, chiseled jaw bone, defined cheek bones and bright green eyes.

Ready for the night a head I walk to the door, placing my tanned hand on the door handle, i couldn't bring myself to open it. I turn around and my knees buckle, sliding down and dropping to the floor using the door for support, burying my head in my hands I take slow deep breaths. I'm unsure of why I couldn't muster up the strength, maybe it was the fact I knew what I was doing tonight. My mind whirling with thoughts, so many I started to feel dizzy.

I pull myself up from my former position, slowly as to not feel fainter. My mind still a muddle I turn back around and repeat my earlier process, this time unallowing my self to think or pause, I pull the door open. The night hits me like a pool of darkness, but my eyes soon adjust, the moon flooding the streets. I turn and shut my door making sure to leave the light on in the house so I didn't have to thumble around trying to find the switch when I get home. The door closed leaving me under the watchful eye of a thousand sparkling stars. I take my first few steps, the stillness of the night shocked me, I wasn't expecting the world to seem so dead, the usual friday night bustle and noise wasn't filling the air like normal.

After getting so far i decide I can't go back, i head down the steps leading to the main road, I start the 10 minute walk toward my local nightclub, it' s going to be a long night.

standing at the black top bar, a tantalising drink in hand, the heat from mingling bodies that snake together perfectly in time to the music, it makes my heart race faster, my palms sweating, the blood coursing through my body, my foot tapping along with the music.

I spot the tall, slim, beautiful, blonde haired girl staring up at me with big blue eyes through long, black eyelashes, when she notices me looking back at her she sends me a flirtatious smile. I down my vodka and coke, slam the empty glass back on the countertop, i swagger over to where is seated in the black chairs in a small booth. Her legs are crossed, her denim skirt short, revealing her long tan legs, her silky figure hugging top clings to the right places revealing her perk breasts. The way she looked made me feel sick.

I sit opposite her, making sure i look relaxed, so she didnt sense my true emotions. Leaning forward and yell over the music, "hi my name is Klay, i saw you looking at me." this makes her cheeks flush with colour, "may i say? You look breath taking." she blushed an even deeper shade of red."

"sorry i was looking, you caught my eye and now, now im addicted!" she extended her hand, expecting me to shake it "Im Tamara, its nice to meet you." i take her hand and plant a kiss on the back of her hand, feeling repulsed by her. I look up to see her blush again, but this time its accompanied by a smile.

"its to nice meet you Tamara" dimples appear on her cheeks, i knew she was perfect for tonights plans.

Two long hours later, a few to many drinks and a lot of general banter later, i asked her if she wanted to come back to my place, for the night.

"i only live 10 minutes away so you wouldnt need to pay for a taxi, thats only if you want too?" I shout to her over the booming bass line.

"of course, its not like i get many opportunities to stay a gorgeous guys house..." she stopped embarrassed after what she just said, she looked up to inspect my reaction, so in return i smile as if to say its ok.

We finished our drinks, i took her hand and went to retrieve out belongings from the cloak room. We both handed over our tickets to a scrawny looking lad, who seemed intimidated by my presence.