AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Something big is coming up that's why I was late to update the chapter , long chapter though...

Summer vacations are going on so I was watching Bollywood movies on loop , so time was needed. And yeah kindly dont get offended by the content coming up , everything is fair in love and war and this is a war against crime so let's start the chapter....

*****************************************

Since the last dinner day, there had been a several days and sonu was three months pregnant and her belly was slight visible, raj was getting concerned about sarla auntie's drama and ginni' over interference in their family. Sonu used to stay about two days a week in malhotra mansion just to avoid their drama at home.

Ahaan and kartik's deal with mayank's company's period was about to get over within a week, but who knew the week is going to be very dramatic for all of them.

Ahaan had accepted the changes in ishqi, whereas ishqi was again falling for ahaan despite controlling herself for several times and was turning back to the original ishqi.......ahaan was also turning into old ahaan an year ago one..... afterall who said love is about changes, it's about accepting as one is..

One bright holiday wala day....

Ishqi was cleaning the store room of their house as suman auntie was aged and she didn't wanted her to get exhausted.

She found a mid sized box filled with ten to fifteen old used mobile phones and a bag with three old laptops which were in a quite good condition.

She placed that box and bag aside and cleaned the room. Then she took that box to suman auntie and asked her about them.

" mom, ye box me itne sare purane phones hai inka kya karu"

" are ye mayank bhi na, har saal hum logo ke liye Naye phones le aata hai , to purane wale mai off karke yaha rakh deti thi, inhe phenk do , ab ye kisi kaam ke nahi hai Sara data to Humne transfer kar liya hai "

"Ohh, to mai in phones to format karke apne office ke maids or peons ko de doon kal hi hamare cleaner ka purane phone toot gaya , bechaare bohot dukhi the "

" haan beta yeh to bohot sahi rahega , aisa kar ye 2-3 laptops bhi tu apne hi office me rakhwa le , kabhi extra me kaam a jaenge "

" humh ok" she said and left with a smile.

**********************
Then she took out few cables and extensions and plugged them in and tried switching them on . Some of them turned on while two mobiles were totally in a bad condition.

She took one of a mobile , switched it on and started deleting the media as she had to give it to someone else.

After a few minutes of scrolling she found something which shocked her . She stumbled and in a trial of balancing herself she sat on bad and slapped her head in stress. Sliding her hair and tucking them behind her ears.

"S..s...sonu ki pictures" only word those came out of her mouth.

*********************

"Ohho mummy ji ! Maine kaha na usse glow nahi aata please uske rakh do"

" ginni ne to kaha tha ki ayega" sarla said with a bowl of garden mud in her hand.

" aap batao ginni auntie ki skin zyada acchi hai ya meri " sonu asked in typical old ishqi's tone.

" waise keh to tu sahi rahi hai " sarla auntie said showing her teeth and kept the bowl aside.

Then the doorbell rang and sarla auntie went to open the door.