Chapter 2

Vanezza's POV

I woke up to the sound of Aurora and dad arguing...again.

They should marry each other even though that's just disgusting.

I walked downstairs to the smell of egg and toast... burnt egg and toast, just had to make that clear to destroy your sppetite.

Dad can't cook.

I walked into the living room and sat down with Aurora while she was on her phone, offcorse.

"Go get your suitcase, shithead. The old freak will be here any minute now." She said without even making eye contact with me.

I got up and went back upstairs for my suitcases. I heard the doorbell ring and kicked all my suitcases down the stairs, one after the other.

Hey, the less work the better.

I walked down after the last suitcase and saw the same man from yesterday standing at the door with his 'body guards'.

"good day, MR. Romano." My father greeted him as I walked into the kitchen.

He could kiss my behind.

Not like that you dirty human.

I drank a glass off apple juice to feel refresh and I walked back into the living room to see twi other guys standing behind the stupid guy who killed my mother.

I have to admit that they're both gorgeous, but this still sucks.

"Vanezza I want you to meet the boys." My father said to me as he literally pushed me towards them forcefully while I still had my glass of apple juice in my hand.

Just throw the glass in his head and run.....no big deal.......not at all.

"good morning Vanezza." The old man greeted me.

"sup man?" I greeted him back, trying to sound cool as he moved out of the way to reveal his two sons.

"Antonio Romano, a pleasure meeting you for the first time." One of the boys said.

Mannerly, I love him already.

"sure" I stated as I tries to act as if I'm not interested.

I mean, come on. Being cool is my jam.

I turned to the other one who just stood there staring at me. He reminded me of the bodyguards from yesterday. He wouldn't even crack a small smile or at least say his name.

Why is he so beautiful? He'd look gorgeous if he had a girl version of him.

"that one doesn't talk!" I heard Aurora say or rather yell across the room. I looked at him and raised a brow before I forced a smile.

He was devilishly handsome but given off a really cold vibe.

"you are mine." I said, taking a loud sip of my apple juice.