Raining

The weather was gloomy.

The pouring rain hitting the ground makes a calming shatter before traveling to who knows where.

People ran across the streets with umbrellas and some sprinted over to where the rain could not hit.

Our known redhead, Akai was lucky enough to be under something large enough that the rain could not hit, unlucky enough that he was caught in a storm in the first place.

How did he end up on Earth again?

let's go recap.

(A hour ago)

After crash-landing on Earth again because of an actual error in the system, Pheonix, aka Akai Tsubasa, changed back to his human form.

Unlucky for him, the sky was getting darker and the wind was getting stronger.

But luckily for him, there was a small town nearby. He ran as fast as he could with his hands naturally glued to his pockets.

Upon arriving, he quickly sprinted over to where the rain could not come pouring on him.

--------- 

Yeah, crap flashback, I know, but it's reality.

As the red-head looked at the pouring rain, every second felt like the burning sun to a human skin.

Cause, you know.

On another part of the road, Joker walked down the road with an umbrella in his hands, an extra umbrella incase if the one in his hands was stolen somehow.

I forgot to mention that he is currently in disguise. A white shirt, red jacket, blue jeans, and glasses.

Walking down the road, searching for the pharmacy, he came across Akai. He took a quick glance at him and kept walking, ignoring his presents.

Akai however, actually noticed Joker's presents, so he called out to him.

"Hey, Joker!"

That was the worst encounter for Joker since he wanted to quietly get the medication and head back to the Sky Joker.

Joker turned his head over and unknowingly walked over to where he is.

"What do you want, yawning jerk?"

Not questioning when or where he even landed, they just naturally started a conversation.

A few minutes of talking about Akai's hatred for water and Joker's 1-year life without Akai.

(Disclaimer: Akai has been gone for 1 year because I don't want much change to the characters.)

They had gotten too comfortable with their conversation that even Joker's image gum was about to pop. Joker noticed this and blew another layer of image gum, with a total of 45 minutes to spare.

Just then, Joker suddenly remembered the reason he came here for and bid farewell to the red-head, walking away.

Akai didn't want resorting to him holding Joker's hand and just naturally followed him, eyes closed.

Joker is aware of Akai following him but he ignored it anyways.

The silver walked into the pharmacy while Akai leaned on the wall beside the door.

Searching for what he was looking for, he was insanely careful of what he said or even does to avoid suspicion.

Goddess Esther hated Joker so much that he had deployed Inspector Oniyama in the building.

Oniyama's daughter was sick with a small cold and is currently at home, resting.

'Shoot.'

Joker quickly took the fever pills and walked over to the counter, paying and leaving immediately, not making eye contact with practically everyone.

Walking out with the small plastic bag in his hand. He walks past Akai who followed him again.

Joker finally gave up and handed him the umbrella.

Akai was confused about what he was supposed to do with the umbrella so he played around with it.

"Don't play with it, open it."

"How thought?"

Joker let out a sigh, grabbing the umbrella from Akai's grasp and opening it, then shoving it back into Akai's hands.

"I gotta go now, I have a heist tomorrow. See you!"

Joker pointed out 2 fingers and then turned to the road he came from, walking out of Akai's vision.

"GOODBYE, JOKER!"

Akai waved at Joker who waved back simultaneously.

------------

Hello, I am from the Boboiboy oneshot I wrote :)

My name is Plaws and I am a part-time writer.