Childo heart

The world revolves around one thing, so common that even children are unlucky enough to face it.

It's called death.

The child of Queen Evelyn and King Torres' child had suffered it once and is never to be seen again.

.

.

.

9 am.

Not the most common time for Joker to wake up but still.

The silver raises his body sluggishly and looked grabbed a hanger containing his dark blue shirt and yellow tie, and he took his red pants that were laying on his bed.

He walked outside his bedroom and walked passed the living room, making his way into the bathroom.

Taking a shower was a part of his morning routine.

After that, he dried off his hair and wore the clothes he brought in.

Combing his hair and styling it was necessary as well. His looks are a part of his reputation.

Walking out of the hall, he looked in the fridge for anything that he could eat since Hachi was not awake yet.

Eventually, he found cup noodles that were hanging around in a cupboard and grabbed them.

Checking if there was any hot water, he opened up the cup noodles and poured the water in.

He closed it and opened up the TV, checking the news.

Like 2 minutes later, Joker ran to his cup noodles and stirred them up a little before starting to slurp them.

He walked to the cockpit with his cup noodles and looked at the view of London below.

After gulping the soup, he threw the empty cup into a trash can somewhere around the corner.

"London, one of the most famous locations in the world, don't you think?"

Akai, who just walked in with a body pillow, walked towards the window as well.

He nodded his head a little before sitting on the floor, yawning.

"I came here before, not surprising."

"I can tell."

Joker walked towards the keypad by the side of the steering wheel and typed in some things. He sighed and made his way to the living room, grabbing his cape and clipping it on.

"Yawning jerk, I'm going on a heist, you wanna come along?"

Akai turned his attention towards Joker, nodding his head.

The silver walked into Hachi's room and saw him putting on his ninja suit.

"Good morning, Joker-san!"

He walked toward Hachi's drawer and waved at Hachi.

Akai walked in and threw the body pillow into the hall outside.

"When are we going steal that gem?"

"Shush, and it's an actual heart, we have to handle it with care."

Hachi and Akai blinked a few times.

"So, when are we going?"

"How about... now."

Joker clicked the button, causing them to fall.

The silver quickly blew a balloon gum and caught Hachi with ease.

The same trick Joker pulled off when they were stealing the Genie's Lamp.

Either way, it was still a good trick to pull off.