#14 Mate

Authors narration

To him she was his everything.
To her he was slowly becoming her everything.
Life isn't easy at all. It actually never was. The pain awakes our demons, the love calms it down. It wasn't easy to love,it's never easy to love.
Where is the happiness of gaining love when you don't have to fight for it.

Y/N's POV

I hated the uneasy feeling which I had it the corner of my heart. Yeeting off the uneasy feeling I went quickly to fetch changbin. Yeah dweeaki!
He was apparently appointed as my personal knight by the great hyunjin.
He really have taken a special place in my heart.

Foot steps echoing as my heals click the ground. I am now eager, to see hyunjin and see that if he is fine.

Standing in front of 2 big red expensive wooden doors. I pushed it open to find hyunjin in his office seated facing the window watching as the the guests enter his castle.

"You're here" he turned with a slight smile on his face.
"yes my lord!" I joked around.
The very next second he was in front of me cupping my warm cheeks in his hands. He stared at me longingly.
"what's the matter hwang?" i asked concerned about what's happening that's making him so sad.
"nothing baby. Did you eat you breakfast?" he questioned.
"yeah" I sigh knowing that changbin will never leave me without me eating the whole plate of veggies.
That man even went to bring a book based on human nature and habits of eating, emotions etc.

Hyunjin still stares me without any word he keeps looking at me as if this is the last time he is gonna see me.
I already felt very concerned about him.

Today is the special day where the king hwang hyunjin had invited the whole kingdom as a celebration of him coming back and as me being his mate.

Mate!

I still fear all this.

I still wish to go back to my world but even if I do a part of my soul Will always remain here with him.

Date= 17th April 2022
Day=sunday
Time stamp=5:52 pm kst
Total word count=400

Author nim 🌨️
I have exams final exams I'm 12 you can say in the other system of class.
Please pray for me.
And take care love.
Byeee