1

Jimin pov

I woke up with the sound of a beep beep.....ugh this is my alarm. Ugh I don't want to get up, you guys must be thinking who is this lazy boy.
So I introduce myself while doing my work, my work will also be done and you all will also know who I am. so let's start.

Hi my name is park jimin , i used to live in busan but now my family has shifted to seol . Because my dad has second business in seol. So dad is needed here in seol that's why dad decided that we will all shift here plus I will get admission in art college from here. Well my father company name is park textile company. If you don't know .
Today is my first day at college , I Hope I make good friends over there Well I already have a cousin in that college his name is J Hope ,
J hope hyung is older than me he is my best hyung he also have boyfriend there . Jhope hyung has told me he will wait for me at college gate , and i am ready for college and you all also know who i am . So let's get it .

I went to downstairs my mother is preparing breakfast. "Good morning mom." I said while kissing on her cheek.
She smile with her cute eye smile " very good morning baby are you ready baby for your college " she asked me with smile oh god I love her soo much . " Yes mom I'm ready but mom I'm hungry " I said with my baby voice she chuckle " oh my baby just wait breakfast is almost ready " she said with her baby voice .
After that she serve my breakfast and she ask me " Baby Did you told J Hope that you will go to college today? " She said " yes mom I told him yesterday about this and he said he will wait for me at college gate he also said that he is excited to Introduce me with his friends" I said to her she smile " that's really good I know he will take good care of you" she said I just nod my head " mom where is dad " I ask her " oh he left early for office he have an important meeting " she said with smile " oh okay " I eat my breakfast " okay mom I'm leaving bye love you" I said while kissing her both cheeks " bye take care of yourself be careful baby love you more and all the best" she said while kissing my forehead. After that I left for college with my car .

When I reached college there Hobi Hyung was waiting for me with Taehyung Hyung . well Taehyung Hyung is hobi hyung's boyfriend he is really amazing I met him when hobi hyung came Busan to meet me with Taehyungie hyung he loves hobi hyung so much I'm happy hobi hyung found such a lovely boyfriend.
When will I get boyfriend ( a/n : soon baby soon 😏 JM : 😳 really a/n yes really now go wish them morning you dummy JM : ooh sorry I'm going )
I parked my car weñt to them " good morning hobi hyung good morning Taehyungie hyung " I said to them with smile " good morning my mochi " said hobi hyung while hugging me " very good morning little chim I missed you so much chim" said taehyung hyung also hugging me "how are you chim " ask taehyung hyung " I'm very good Hyung I missed you too what about you and how are you hobi hyung I missed you hobi hyung " I ask them "I'm fine missed you too my baby mochi" said hobi hyung with his heart smile " we are really good " said taehyung hyung "Come on now mochi , we will take you to the principal's office take your schedule from there after that we will introduce you with our friends, we have panalty of time from now come fast " said hobi hyung.

After taking the schedule from the principal's office, we went to the cafeteria, where Hyung's friends were sitting at a table. Hobi Hyung and Taehyung Hyung went up to them, I followed them. " Hey good morning guys meet my cousin jimin I was talking about " said hobi hyung to them " Oh hobi-ah you were right he is so cute and beautiful btw I'm kim seokjin you can call me Jin hyung " Jin hyung said while shaking hand with me " I'm Kim Namjoon Jin hyung's boyfriend Nice to meet you"Namjoon hyung also shakes hand with me "Hi I'm min yoongi you can call me Suga hyung cutie" Suga hyung also shake my hand " I'm Park jimin nice to meet you all " I said shyly " aaah he is sooo cute hobi " Suga hyung said " I can't believe this Suga hyung saying something like this oh my god " taehyung hyung said dramatically and Suga hyung roll his eyes I Lough at this we all talk little bit .