220404 DB-1 [TSKS] 👽🐰

220404
DB-1 [TSKS]

Sitting in a dimmed room, spinning a pencil around his fingers, some thoughts running through his mind. Accompanied by his table lamp, Shion sat in silence. He's currently trying to finish up his work when a clicking sound from his door caught him off guard. He turned his chair around to see the person who barged into his room. Being his boyfriend, Syoya was given a second card key to Shion’s room and vice versa. Most of the time, Shion’s room would be empty and quiet because someone kept asking him to come over, not that Shion hated it, He would also come without any invitation from the other.

Syoya dragged his feet with his back hunched towards Shion and not uttering anything out of his mouth, Syoya sat on Shion’s lap, hands on his shoulder. Shion grabbed him by the waist, welcoming the slumped looking Syoya to his embrace

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” he whined with a hint of anxiety in his voice.

“ I knew you’d come here. You're always like this the day before any big day of yours”

“I wanted to sleep early, but I kept tossing and turning…”

Shion sighed in defeat; he shook his head followed by a smile understandingly- it was one of those rare smiles sprinkled with stress reliever reassurance in it

“Let's get you to bed then, get up ”

Syoya fixed his drowsy eyes on Shion then shook his head childishly, of course, he gave Shion a pout.

“Am I supposed to carry you?”

Syoya couldn't care less; he let gravity push his head down, buried on Shion’s shoulder, he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around Shion, like a koala. Shion gave in like he always does and kept Syoya’s body close before lifting him to the bed to sleep together with him, covered in a soft, warm blanket. Shion’s embraced him throughout the night, and gradually sucks Syoya’s anxiety and panic away.

~