technoblade

Technoblade was tending to his potato farm when all of a sudden a very excited "techno! Techno!" Came from behind him technoblade turned around to see his brothers best friend tubbo running up to him, tubbo stops Infront of him with a big smile.
"Oh hey tubbo what's up?" Technoblade stands towering over tubbo with his arms crossed. Now while you would think that tubbo would feel intimidated by technoblade because 1: he's technoblade and 2: he is a giant compared to him. (Tubbo barely reaches techno's chest) but no he's not. he's been around techno since he was a Toddler so he's used to it. "I got you something!"
"Heh?" Tubbo pulls a red flower. "It's a red spider lily! It's supposed to represent death." He says with a smile holding it out to him. "I got it for you because of your whole 'blood God' thing!" Techno froze for a sec before smiling, shaking his head and taking it from him gently "thanks tubbo I love it" tubbo smiles bouncing up and down. "YAY! I'm going to go find Tommy for his! Don't tell him please."
"Don't worry I won't." Tubbo smiles and ran off waving goodbye, technoblade waved back before going inside and putting the flower in water 'that tubbo always so thoughtful.'  he looks at the red lily one last time before going back to his farm, 'what a nice start to the day.'

(I warned you it was going to be short but I did try also everyone else is going to be harder to make stories for or find flowers that go with Thier personality. please give me suggestions. I would need places, flower name and meaning and the character!)