Day 1 of our journey

"Have you missed me" He says with a smirk on he's face.
"No are you crazy!? You can't be here what if they see you?" I say while I'm trying to get him out of my room before my parents catch him.
"But I have something I wanna tell you." he says trying to convince her to let him stay.
"What do you wanna tell me?" I ask still thinking it's a bad idea to let him stay.
I like yo-

07:00 am
The alarm clock rang.
I wake up after my dream, was that about Harry? It can't be, Harry is my best friend I can't dream about that stuff with him it would just be weird.
I get up to get ready to school.
I pick out a perfect outfit for the first school day of college, I'm just starting at Yale my dream school, the outfit is hot and pretty, it's a white tank top with a high waist 90s baggy jeans. I went to the bathroom which was almost empty after packing almost everything, I comb my long brown hair and take the hairbrush in one of the boxes in the bathroom.

2 houres later at the new school.
Her POV:
First say of school was always a good day, making new friends! Plus this is COLLEGE and YALE! I don't have to wear uniform anymore! I'm getting a dorm, getting new friends.
Harry started at Yale to so it won't be so hard!
I went to the school's principal, to talk with him about school, getting my dorm number and knowing who I'm gonna share room with!
I got in a room with 3 other girls, Alex/Alexandra, Sydney and Michelle. I didn't know who they were but they are coming to school tomorrow so I can meet them.
The only person I know at this school is Harry.

1 day later/ getting settled and meeting my roommates.

The dorm was big, white with 4 rooms and an living room with a tv and stuff.
I'm meeting my new roommates very soon I don't even know if one of them is here already.
The door opens up. "Hi! Im Alexandra but everyone calls me Alex, nice to meet you!" She says, a tall black haired girl, she had green eyes and had a big smile on her face.

Conversation between me (Jessica and Alex)
Alex is / and Jessica is -.
-Nice meeting you Alex! Your room should be right here. I show her to her room.
-/ wow it's um small heh.
- Ye it's not the best but we'll make them cool after some time.
-/ Wait so if you have time, do you mind showing me around the school?
- Sorry I don't really know anything about this school, I came yesterday but they have school guides.
-/ Thank you, do you know when the other girls come?
- No sorry the principle just told me they were coming today.
-/ Okay thank you!
- No problem! If you need anything you can ask me if you want ofc.
-/ I will haha see ya!

2 hours later
You hang out with Harry.

"So made any new friends yet?" Harry ask while trying to make a conversation about school.
"No not yet, this girl in my dorm Alex was really nice tho!" I say seeing someone's getting jealous.
"How about you?" I try to keep this conversation going.
"No not yet, but I have only been here one day!"

Harry has been my best friend since kindergarten, he was actually planning on going to Harvard but when he found out I didn't get accepted he came to Yale with me. I didn't want to go to Harvard but I tried coming in cus Harry wanted to.
I tried telling him that he should go to his dream college but he straight away refused.
He would always be my best friend. And no one can stop that.

Hey guys so this is the first chapter. I hope you like this book and I'm gonna continue very soon. Just continue to read:) love y'all bye<3 and i wont be writing much in the easter free<3