𝐼𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑎𝑡𝑒 || Prologue

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
Author's note
Welcome to my story! I love this show and even though this fandom is a bit dead, I wanted to make a fan-fiction! I hope you enjoy! I will try to update two to three times a week!
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑Author's noteWelcome to my story! I love this show and even though this fandom is a bit dead, I wanted to make a fan-fiction! I hope you enjoy! I will try to update two to three times a week!┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

--:::------::------------------->◇<--------------------::------:::---

I walk down the concrete path, too dark to see. The street lights flicker ever so often. The area is abandoned. I don't know why I'm here. It was just another day of work. I got home and I just..."What am I doing?" I question myself, looking around the empty park. This question may seem to apply to my current situation, but...I question what I'm doing with my life. What else do I do other than go to work and eat. I barely even sleep anymore.
I ended up at a food stand. There is a dude cooking, he looks up at me and gives a cheeky smile. "What can I get ya at the finest udon stand in the world?" "Finest udon stand...in the word? That's a very high statement." I question, reluctantly walking over. "I'm just telling the truth. I worked hard and wide to make the best udon! It's not that expensive either." I give a small smirk before sitting down. "Yeah, I guess, I'll take some."
It was silent as he cooked, but it wasn't awkward. It's been a while since I hung out with someone, even if it's some stranger in the middle of the park. I sigh before looking down at the table. The dude looks over at me with a softened expression. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine, just tired.." "Was it from work? If it's affecting ya can get some rest." "I mean, I guess but I need the money."
  He stays silent thinking for a moment before taking the noodles out the fryer. "Money is important, yeah, but so is your health. Maybe just try to relax a bit," He starts, hanging me the bowl of noodles and gives a cheeky smile. "Even if it's just for tonight!" I look down at the noodles as they move from the shaken bowl. I feel myself smile slightly. "I'll try."
"So, what's your name?" "You can just call me Chibita. And you?" "Mackenzie...Thank you Chibita." "Huh? For what?" "Just cause," I pause taking a sip of the broth.

"I feel like I need to say it."

--:::------::------------------->◇<--------------------::------:::---

-Mackenzie!