Did she come from outer space?

👌︎♏︎■︎♎︎⍓︎ P҉̨͞.̶͜͡O҉̕͢.̴̢҇V҉̕͜.̶̢͡

It's been so..... so long.

It's been so long since Henry made this place worse and left.

When I say <worse>, I mean....the entrance layer is completely covered with ink. Most of the ink creatures here, including Alice, were killed by him and actually i don't care that much but the last boris killed by her, If I had caught Henry in the first place, Boris wouldn't have had to get out of the safe place, even though it wasn't original him...he was still my friend....

Aliceson and Tom... they went with him, I thought I could be friends with them but they were so.....scared of me

What am i doing now?

I'm reading book in the library, it's called the illusion of living..... I don't really like it... it makeing me nervous.
Maybe i should stop reading this, I got up from my seat and went to the safe place with the book. I've been staying there since Boris, who lived there, died and it actually makes me feel warm unlike other places in the studio.BTW, when I say it's been so long, it's been about sixty-two or sixty-three years...

yep, so many lonly year for little devil darlin' . So i'm sure Henry is dead already he he he...he..........................

There isn't much to do in the studio, things I can do... listen the old songs, paint, try to play musical instruments, read books in the library, play games in Bendy land, swim in ink and wander around the Studio.

Here I am, safe place, I put the book on the table and went to the room with a hammock and a bed and lay down on the bed. *sigh I think the best part of my days is when I sleep because when I sleep it's like it's all just a dream and I can see Boris and Alice when I wake up, but there's no happy ending for me like in my cartoons.

I feel soooo bored and *yawn tired.
I picked up the Bendy toy that had fallen by the bed and hugged it tightly and I closed my eyes and waited to fall asleep.....but.....wait.... something is wrong. This sound.... the elevator (yep there is another elevator)

I got up from my bed and threw the toy aside and quickly walked through the wall to the elevator room(I don't need to explain Bendy's powers and I'm thinking of adding some abilities since he's a demon) Whoever came should know about this place and I҉ w̶o҉n҈'̴t̵ l̸e̸t҉ t҉h̴e҈m̷ g̵o҉

I stuck my head out of the wall to see who it was, it's a little girl but what is a six year old child doing here!? I walked out of the wall and walked towards her just as I was about to say hello to her, she turned around.

You: h-h-h-hi-i-i AH w-w-wait-t AH s-s-sto-o-p AH

she started hitting me with an umbrella, I pushed her to the ground backed off and looked at myself Oh shoot! no wonder why she's attacked me
                      INK  DEMON

she started hitting me with an umbrella, I pushed her to the ground backed off and looked at myself Oh shoot! no wonder why she's attacked me                       INK  DEMON                     

(It took me longer than I expected to think about it)

I went into the wall and came out as Bendy this time

You: h-h-h-hi-i p-p-pleas-e-e d-d-don-t h-h-hurt-t m-me

I walked towards her smiling and I held out my hand for her to shake .
She shaked my hand and smiled gently at me

You:H-h-hey d-do y-you w-w-want t-to d-d-draw w-with m-me

she shook her head no

You: O-ok, s-so w-w-what d-do y-you w-wanna d-do?

She took my hand and led me into the elevator

You: W-w-where a-are w-we g-g-going?

wait..... is she trying to get me out of the studio,the elevator stopped at the top floor and she started pulling me out

You: S-s-slow-w d-down, y-y-you'll r-rip m-my a-arm off!

she brought me to some kind of...... ehhh. What the fluff is that!? She led me towards the glass of the thing, opened the door in the glass and pushed me inside.

You: AH-

OKAY! That was SO rude. I got up from the ground and looked around.
This place is........so beautiful and so colorful, nice to see other colors than black, white and yellow, I was about to forget what they were called..... blue, pink, red, green? Yep, i remember them all. Kid took my hand and brought me to some kind of screen and touched the screen.......

wait is this some kind of spaceship? Then it looks like kid is going <HOME> on screen

wait is this some kind of spaceship? Then it looks like kid is going <HOME> on screen. She brought me back to the window, raised her hand, pointing at herself, then at me, then at the sky...

You: W-w-what d-do y-y-you m-mean?

Kid:....

You:???....

                              Kid:

                     come with me