Chapter One

At the base camp of the Hidden Sound Liberation Army, Juri Senju the leader of the Hidden Sound Liberation Army stood up.

" It's daybreak." Juri Senju said. " Looks like today might be the start of Orochimaru's invasion during the events of the Chunin Exams. Even though I'm already a Chunin."

Later, Yuira Yamanaka (15) showed up.

" Our men is ready to be deployed at all times." Yuira Yamanaka said. " Orochimaru's invasion in the Hidden Leaf has just started."

" Yuira. Let's prepared our men! We're headed to the Hidden Leaf Village to stop the invasion!" Juri Senju said. " Orochimaru, Kabuto and Danzo are in our bingo book list."

" I'll assemble our troops right away." Yuira Yamanaka said.

"Our purpose is to eliminate Orochimaru, Kabuto and Danzo." Juri Senju said. " They're responsible for the secret illegal experiments that lead to the abduction of innocent civilians and ninjas from other hidden village."

" In previous years." Yuira Yamanaka said. " There has been a number of missing Genins from the other hidden village. Orochimaru and Danzo's organization might involved in this incident."

" Well then, we better heading to the Hidden Leaf Village and aided some pinned down Leaf shinobi as soon as possible." Juri Senju said.

Later, Juri and her troops were arrived in the Hidden Leaf and ambushed Kabuto and his men. 

" What the hell?!" Kabuto Yakushi said, who is under the ANBU disguise.

" Not so fast scum." Juri Senju said. " Fire Style: Dragon Fire Breath Jutsu!"

Kabuto is hurted by Juri's Dragon Fire Breath Jutsu.

" Traitor!" Kabuto Yakashi said.

" I'm Juri of the Hidden Sound Liberation Army." Juri Senju said. " We came here to stage a coup against Orochimaru's leadership."

Then, Yuira jumped behind Kabuto and stabbed him with her Five Elemental Katana. Kabuto is now assassinated.

"Great job Yuira." Juri Senju said. " Your father Inoichi will be proud of you."

" I haven't spoken to papi in nearly two years." Yuira Yamanaka said.