edluca | stripper AU

꒰ ✰ ꒱
- 💋 -

꒰ ..enjoy, so sorry 2k+ worded plot ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

;;𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘦..

╭────────────────────────╰─➤ ˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ✰ ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• 𝐌𝐑

╰─➤ ˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ✰ ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• 𝐌𝐑. 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 was just painting in his room, perfectly making each stroke of paint, line up with the painting he was trying to create. He then suddenly got a call from one of his──acquaintances

As he suspected, it was just NORTON CAMPBELL , he set down his brushes and paints then picked up his phone and answered the call, "What could you possibly want now, Norton─?" He scoffed after he said that, "Aww, come on, Edgar. Don't be like that." ─

Edgar rolled his eyes as he got up from his chair and picked up a brush then dipped it in paint, as he went back to painting, "Listen, Edgar. Me, Vera, Naib, Emily, and Aesop, as well as Emma are all going to a strip club owned by Demi─! We were wondering if you wanted to come along."

Edgar was almost done with his painting while listening to Norton's non-sense, "Sure..since I'm almost done with my painting, I suppose I can have a little fun."

Norton was excited and happy that Edgar agreed on coming with them, "Great─! I'll come and pick you up with the others" Edgar then chuckled, "Alright. I'll be waiting."

Edgar was already finished with the painting, as he then set all of his supplies away and sat into his chair as he threw his head back, and his beret fell off, "I suppose, I can get ready for this."

IT WAS TIME

Edgar left his room and closed the door behind him as he walked out of his house, Norton and the others were in the car waiting for him, "Ah, hello there, Mr. Valden"

EMILY DYER greeted as she opened the car door for him, "Ah, Greetings, Ms. Dyer, and thank you." He said while entering the car, "Oh, come on─! You guys don't need to be so formal─! We see eachother everyday─"

EMMA WOODS said as Emily was closing the door behind Edgar and entered the car herself, "Emma, there's nothing wrong with being formal, y'know─?" VERA NAIR said as she was touching up her make-up

"Mrs. Nair, we're not going to a masquerade, no need to look all fancy.." Vera scoffed and rolled her eyes at NAIB SUBEDAR , " I know that, but strip club, masquerade, same thing but no strippers " Norton sighed "Guys, let's just get going, ight─?"