Chapter 1 - You and I are different

"Oh no I am going to be late"I scream While trying to force down the bread my aunt made for me in the morning. Before I leave I made sure my fox ears are hidden in my hair.

"I'm off"I said as I exited the house.looking at my phone to check what time is it.

"7.30 Oh no I can be late on my first day in school " in the panic I decided to take the short cut to school the route I took was jumping on rooftop of houses. Jumping from one rooftop to another was the only way to get to school the fastest. When I reach the school I went to the teachers office to see my homeroom teacher.

"excuse me is Mr Tan here " I asked while peaking through the door

"ah you must be Sakura the new student. I'm your homeroom teacher.please follow me to you class." he said with a smile as i followed him to my class I can sense people staring at me ( My girl senses are tingling).

Mr Tan than commanded the class to sit down and called me in to introduce myself. While in the middle of my introduction I could hear whispers all over the room .

"hey dude the new girl is cute"a boy in the back row whispers

"Oh wow she look so pretty I want to be like her " a girl whispered . As the teacher assigned me to my seat. I notice the boy sitting next to me.He was sleeping I wanted to say hi but did not to wake him up so u let him be. Being the new kid is hard especially in making friends cause when I joined it was in the middle of the year and everyone had their groups of friends and ounce again I was a lone.

"ring "the school bells ran to signal that recess has begin. As the teacher dismissed us I took my boxed lunch I made for myself and headed to the rooftop since I have no idea were the canteen is at. As I ate lunch alone I secretly practice my magic to distress. As I heard steps I quickly stop using my magic and went back to eating my lunch. The sound of the footsteps came from the boy who was sleeping in class next to me.

"Oh hello sorry did not know u were up here. You must be the new student. I'm Lyam . Lyam said and in the instant I knew he was a social butterfly and he was popular.

"Hello I'm Sakura" I said while smiling at that moment I remember the awful words the boy who knew my secret said.with that memory still fresh in my mind I decided to hold back my words.And had a very awkward and silent lunch together.

After school I decided to explore the new town that I will be living in and hopefully forever as i explore the town I discovered a beautiful spot where I am able to see the sunset. Sitting on the lovely grass I felt tears dropping from my cheek as i reflect on how different I am from others and how I will never be a normal girl even if I tried my best to be normal after all I'm fox how can I ever be normal.