01

(I would recommend reading the "Please Read" Thank You)

(After Nate agreed to help Sully)

"I want you to meet someone" "Who?" Nate asked as he stepped out of the car they were currently in New Zealand "Their names Y/N L/N" "You trust them?" Nate asked Sully as he looked around at the massive winery "With my life" Sully replied before leading them up the front of the small villa, Sully knocked on the chipped door.

Yn woke up to knocking she wasn't fully dressed so she quickly put a robe on that was fluffy at the bottom over her black lingerie (IDK BRO 😭) You could still see through robe but Yn didn't focus on that and quickly ran to the door she opened to reveal Sully and another Man who she didn't know they name of. Yn sighed as she opened the door further for the two they both walked in looking around her small villa "What do you want Sully?" She got straight to the point walking over to her kitchen and pulling out ingredients "We need your help" "Let me guess,The gold?" She asked staring to mix her eggs "Yeah.." Sully replied hesitant "Its gone" "Its not gone Its lost" Nate cut in "And who may you be?" Yn asked looking up from her eggs as she started chopping her vegetables "Nathan Drake call me Nate" Yn froze "Drake? Is your brother Sam?" She asked Nates eyes lit up and he nodded "U-uh yeah yeah,You know him?" Yn met Sullys eyes he shrugged before walking over to her couch and putting on TV "He was...my Bestfriend" she sighed adding her ingredients into the pan, Nate nodded keeping his eyes on your figure, Nates jaw clicked as he checked you out "Eyes Up" Yn said not looking up but sensing the stare.

Yn placed 3 plates on the wooden table as she looked at Sully "You have a lead on the gold?" He nodded "Yeah we are flying back in a day to sneak into the auction and steal the other cross" Yn nodded and leaned back in her seat turning to Nate "So Nate did Sam teach you alot about the gold before he went missing?" Nate smiled excited to talk more about it "yeah he taught me most of what I know today" 

"New Zealand Television shows are so.....strange" Nate muttered as he clicked through the channels Yn laughed sitting down next to him, she soon fell asleep after Nate and her were joking and telling things about Sam.

(Okay first Chapter done,Didn't really know how to end this but oh well,next chapter will probs be the auction scene)