1C: The star becoming diminish

Today you have an interview with JBC television station at 10 in the morning, a photoshoot for Masculine magazine at 5 in the evening, and dinner with your mother at the Marriott hotel at 9 in the evening. - Mariane  briefing flawlessly in car. 

Hyun Ki grumble while resting his eyes. For the past few months, his life has felt cramped. Since starring in a drama alongside actress Sun Bin, he has become more recognized. Initially, he felt happy, but now he feels his life is controlled. His freedom has been taken away.

Mariane smiled faintly. As a personal assistant to a famous Korean actor, she needed to ensure that Hyun Ki continued to progress.

The ringing of the phone woke Mariane from her daydream. 

Hello? Yes, Mr Kang the journalist? What? I don't understand what you're saying. An article? I haven't seen it yet. Okay, thank you. - Mariane hurriedly said goodbye and ended the call.

Mariane checked her smartphone. Her face turned pale. Hyun Ki, sensing Mariane's anxious tone, opened his eyes. 

Mariane? Is something happening? - Hyun Ki asked after seeing Mariane looking like she was possessed by a ghost. Her phone rang and Mariane quickly reject it. Every. incoming.calls. Hyun Ki became even more curious.

Mariane! What's going on? - Hyun Ki raised his voice. The atmosphere became tense. Mariane seemed startled out of her daydream. Tears streamed down her face. 

Your mother... Madam Hyeri... has passed away," Mariane said with a heavy heart.

Hyun Ki stunned.