Unwanted Attention

"Well, I got some orders to try to you know...To find this Sora and bring roxas out of him."  quickly looked at demyx confused. "I was also told to use force. If I have to."                                                     

"What?! Roxas? What the fuck." I looked away from him realizing what's going to happen. I felt him walk closer to me, his breath on my ear.                                                                                                               

 "If you ask me, It's lame they sent me to do it. Honestly, I don't think I'm cut out of this job but getting to see you again makes it worthwhile." His breath on my ear and how close he was gave me chills. I could feel him right behind me, I turned my head just a little to see him gazing on me. I felt his fingertips on my arm just brushing his touch on me. He's really unpredictable and I got to give him props for even trying.

"And...If you ask me-" I turned around and pushed him away from me, jokingly. I cleared my throat and pushed him against the wall again. "I'm not interested, Your music by the way belongs in your leaders toilet." I let him go and smiled. "Stay away from me or you will get my shoe shoved so far up your ass that you would be choking on it." I got close and whispered that into his ear.  He chuckled to himself and smirked.                            

"Okay, Okay. I'll keep my distance but Sora has to give up Roxas or the organization will come for him personally." I took a step back from him.

"God, your ridiculous threats won't work. He will beat whomever he faces but I'll pass the message along." I raised his hands in agreement, still a smile on his face. 

"By the way, Princess. Dont think I forgot when you enjoyed listening my music." I looked at him just in pure disgust.                                                                                                                                                                         

"Oh? Really? That's cute, but thats so sad how I had that much an impression on your heart. Oh? Wait. You don't have one." His expression changed in an instant. "Did I strike a nerve?" 

"Funny." He was not amused. "This tough girl act, will get old and when it does you WILL realize what you did. Lonely is all that you will be." In some aspects he is right but what does he know. I should be mad but honestly, I believe him, I'll probably be lonely forever but I can't let him psych me out. "Strike a nerve?" I smiled, and exhaled in defeat.                                                                              

 "You win. You know, why do you make people think that your stupid and lazy? When your the complete opposite?"I whispered to him.

"Well, If you give them what they want then what's left for me. No one knows who I really am except you." I chuckled he's such a charmer. "Feel honored." I can't say that I don't. I walked over to him and leaned against the wall behind him.                                                                                                               

"Pushing people away, isn't that lonely?" He stands in front of me so close. "Come back."

"I can't Nix. You know that." He sighed as I put my hand on his chest to stop him for making the mistake I will regret later. With my fingertips on his chest and no heartbeat. His gaze so strong almost melted me in. "That kiss we shared, It wasn't real and I have someone now."                                    

He pulled away and turned away from me. I care so much about him but we all know it would lead into a place that none of us can come back from. 

"I know all too well about what's real and what's not but it was real. The fact that you keep running to a guy that has hurt you so many times, he's one of the reason why you fell into darkness. Then what kind of love is that." I rolled my eyes and began to carry on walking where I was heading before.