Let's go home, my queen...

Hustling halls filled with cries and heavy paddling, soldiers were running here and there, but not before bowing down to him

Hustling halls filled with cries and heavy paddling, soldiers were running here and there, but not before bowing down to him. As he walked freely in the blood-tainted and half-burned alley, he smirked looking at the handiwork his army has done. His pace hyped as he was reaching near and near her chamber. He couldn't wait anymore to meet his love, his kamal...

He pushed the door open and inside, it was all silent, the room was untouched and the fragrance of fresh oak wood mesmerized him. The setting sun, who was the witness to the destruction, lighted the mirrored room with its red light. The room looked like a burning funnel, but inside was she, in all her usual white aura. Her head on her knees, she sat there in the middle of the petal bed, like a silent bird, which was the only unusual thing in the whole scenario for him. He pulled his chin up and walked up to the aisle and smiled at her saying, "Let's go home, my queen."

--------------------------

Story is work of complete fiction and it has no relevance with history or any historical event. It does not intend to hurt anyone's feelings or condemn any religion.