Chapter 7

Suddenly, they both spot what looks like a portal.
"Hey Pancake, look at this!" shouts Cream Puff, and they walk over to it.
"Hey, don't go there-" Black Raisin started, but both of the children had already ran off in their curiousness.
"Ooh, it is shining lots of shades of purple!" said Pancake excitedly, and he touched it.
"PANCAKE?" shouted Cream Puff, realising he had disappeared. But he was nowhere to be seen.
What if he has been sent somewhere bad? Oh no! Cream Puff worried and worried. So, the only thing she could do was touch it herself.

To her relief, she saw Pancake straight away. Phew, she thought. Their surroundings were unfamiliar. They seemed to be in a town, but it looked completely empty...
"Pancake, why are we here? There's no point. Let's just go-"
"And who are YOU?" A little pink cookie, who seemed to have a short temper, came up to them.
"Oh, I'm Cream Puff, and this is Pancake. We were about to head off-"
"No! Don't go yet! I want to play!"
The little cookie stared them down in the face.
"What do you want to play? You choose!"
"Oh umm... hide and seek I guess?" said Cream Puff.
"I love that game!" shouted Pancake.
"Okay then! I'll count!" says the little cookie,"1, 2, 3..."
"C'mon, let's get out of here." says Cream Puff.
"So... we're not actually playing?" whines Pancake.
"Of course not! We need to find a way to warn people of the virus!" snaps Cream Puff.
"Aww... but I wanna play!" cries Pancake.
They both head back through the portal, and find their way back to the village beforehand, to find something unexpected...