CHAPTER 13

All have done their dinner ...

Sunny has left for his work ....sai and virat are alone at home ...

Virat was in his room ...

Sai , after washing dishes goes to his room ...

S - aap theek hai na ab !?

V - mujhe kya hua hai !??
He said in a flow ... And then realised what he said ..

V - Mera mtlb hai ki abhi bhi thodi tabiyat khraab lag rhi hai ..lekin pehle se better hai ....

S - okkk ....
And she started looking here and there ... Virat noticed this ..

V - kuchh dhoond rhi ho ?? Chaiye kuchh !??

S - main jaagah dekh rhi thi .. apna bistar lgaane ke liye . !!

Virat was shocked and hurt both ... Some days back she wanted to sleep on same bed and now she is looking for place so that she does not share bed with him .....

V - yahi so jao bed pe .....
He said hesitatingly ........

She thought for a while ...

S - pakka !???

V - Haan ...

And then she  hesitatingly came and lay on one side of bed ...

Virat went to the washroom ...

She had already slept when he came out ...

He saw her sleeping and a smile  appeared on his face .....

He saw her phone beside her ...

He took the phone amd went out ....

V - im sorry sai ... I know aise bina btaye ..chhup chhup kar tumhaara phone dekhna glt hai lekin shayad phone ke through kuchh pta chl jaaye ki kya problem hai ....

He checked in her phone but found nothing.....

He again got disappointed and went back to his room ...

He looked at her ...
V ( in mind ) main pta kr ke hi rhunga ki kya problem hai ...

He caressed her hair and then slept ...

At night ...around 2 ,
Sai had a night mare where she was all alone in darkness and jagtap was trying to harass her ... She is shouting for help but no one is helping her ....

She started sweating .... And breathing heavily ....

" Nhi ...pls ...chod do mujhe .... Pls ..." She was murmeing all this ...

Virat woke up by the disturbance around and saw her in this miserable condition....

She was completely drenched in sweat ...and was continuously murmeing something as if pleading for help ...

V - sai ... Sai utho ...sai utho .. 
He said shaking her ... Paatiing her cheeks ...

She finally woke up with a jerk ....

She was still trying to catch her breathe ...

Virat offered her some water... She had it meanwhile , virat rubbed her back and comforted her ...

V - sai ..kya hua tumhe !?? Theek toh ho tum !??

S - main main theek hoon ...

She was still disheavled and lost and confused ...

Her face was still sweaty .. 

V - kaha theek ho...yeh dekho kitna paseena aaa rha hai tumhe ..
He said touching her cheek ...and he found her face burning with fever ....

V - sai tumhe kitna tez bukhaar hai ...

He said all tensed and shocked ...

S - nhi ...vaise hi thoda bout ho ga ..main theek hoon ...

V - tapp rhi ho bukhaar se aur keh rhi ho main theek hoon ...tumne dwaayi ki khaane ke baad !??

Sai did not respond ..

V - sai ...tumne dwayi li ??

She moved her head in no ...

He stood up from his place ...got a first aid box , took a medicine and gave her ...

Once she had it , he sat beside her ...

She was moving her hands ..not looking at him .... Looking extremly confused and scared .....

He held her fidgeting hands ...

V - sai .... Just relax ... Pls ... Kyu itni uncomfortable ho rhi ho ...kuchh baat hai ?? Kuchh kehna chahti ho ? Koi problem Hai ??
He asked very calmly ...

Sai looked at him and felt like sharing everything with him but the next moment she brushed the thought thinking about his rudeness towards her since last so many days ...

S - main theek hoon ...

She said jerking his hand and instantly laying on bed facing other side ...

Virat was shocked by her reaction but more that that he was now sure that something has happened and she is suffering a lot ....

V - acha theek hai ... But pls agar tumhe kuchh chaiye hoga toh mujhe bta dena ... Agar tabiyat zyada khraab lge toh muje utha dena pls ...

She nodded still facing other side ..

He also lay on bed ... Facing other side ...

Sai was shedding tears ...and he was getting mad thinking about the pain she is going through alone ...

Now he was determined to find out the reason behind all this ....

He thought for a while and then finally something striked his mind ......

He turned and saw her back facing him ...
And thought ,
" Sai jo main kal krne wala hoon woh glt ho ya sahi lekin ab yehi raasta hai tumhari problem jaan ne ka becoz I just can't let u suffer and tum kuchh bta nhi rhi ho toh ab main apne tareeke se hi sab pta krunga aur tumhaare Mooh se sab jaanne ka bas yehi ek tareeka hai mere pass ! ...."

He thought and laid back ....

To be continued !!!

So what do u think ...what is virat planning to do !!????

Vote and comment ...