Remember Me -Larry Stylinson AU

The Summer of 2009 was one of the best summers in Louis Tomlinson’s life. He had met a curly haired boy named Harry, and the two had hit if off right away. They spent nearly every day with each other; at the park, the beach, their houses. Harry had even set up one of Louis’s close friends, Niall, with his friend Zayn. The four went on many double dates, but when the summer came to an end, so did their romance. They promised to keep in touch, but that quickly faded after a month or two. It was now the Summer of 2013, and Louis had changed significantly. He kept his slim figure, but had bulked up in his arms and legs. He had a deep, all over tan that contradicted his copper hair, that flicked up and away from his face to accent his bright, ocean blue eyes. He was currently laying on the beach, watching his friend Niall play a game of frizbie Niall had blossomed over the years, and was extremely different. His blonde hair was shaggy, and his eyes are a brighter blue,  He had the body of an athlete, and a silky white skin. Louis beamed at the blonde when he caught it, and he vaguely wondered what his old Summer love was up to.

Harry has been very depressed since he and louis stopped talking, he didnt know what to do with his life, all he did was mop around the apartment him and Zayn shared. Zayn has had on a brave face since he left the love of his life. he didnt want harry to think he was weak. But inside, he was dying.

4 Years have past and harry still couldnt get over his love for louis.

One day he had enough, he had to stop thinking about a boy he would never see again. he went out, and bought himself a motorcycle, weeks past and he started thinking less and less about louis, but he knew louis always had a please in his heart.

harry took his bike out for a ride one day. As he rode, he looked all around, the town of holmes chapel was beautiful. suddenly harry post control of the bike, he skid across the pavement into a moving truck. the last thing-well person he thought about was louis, than everything went black.

2 weeks later harry woke up, he was so confused. he didnt know where he was. he looked around the room, and seen 3 people sitting in chairs. "umm.. excuse me?" he asked them. there heads shot up. "harry!!" the boy with the raven black hair said. he rushed over to harry and stared at him. "how are you?! how are you feeling!?" the boy asked. "uh.. i dont know.. and who are you? and my name is harry?" he said dumbfounded. the boys eyes turned from excitment to sadness. "the doctor said this might happen" the raven haired boy sighed.

The two other people came over to him and the three explained to him what happened. they told them there names. which where Zayn(of course), Liam, and Cassie. Liam and Cassie were the ones who called 999 when the crash happened.

Zayn told harry what has happened in his life, besides the louis part, he didnt want Harry worrying about louis, Zayn knew harry was depressed for the past 4 years, he didnt want it to continue. "harry, i signed us both up for Uni last week, the doctors said you will be out a day after you wake up, so, you will be able to go, it starts next monday, Liam and Cassie are joining us as well" zayn told harry. Cassie and Liam nodded. and harry smiled. "ok!" he said.

A/N: yes it probably sucks balls. i know.. but i worked hard on this!! so tell me what you REALLY think!

yes it does continue! but im not gonna continue it right away! i want to finish the Student/teacher one first! idk when that will happen.. but i know it will be soon! xxAshlee