---Chapter 1---

Chapter 1

~Louis' POV~

"NIALL! GET UP!!!!!!" i yelled at my bestfriend, niall. "NO!!!! SLEEP IS MY FRIEND! YOUR JUST JELLY BECAUSE HE TREATS BE BETTER!!!" he yelled. "ok than, you dont get nandos for lunch than" i said loud enough for him to hear. i hear him russeling around his room. A few seconds later i seen him come down with his suitcase. "ready!" he said smiling, wide awake now. i laughed. "my mum will be here with the girls in 5 min, than we can leave" i said to him. he nodded. "Are we going to pick up Ashlee and Ed or are they going to meet us there?" he asked. "there going to meet us there, Ashlee's sister is going to drop them off" i told him. he nodded. About 5 min later the doorbell rang. i answered it and was attacked by 4 girls, i laughed. "hey girls" i said, hugging them back. "hi louis!" they said in unison. they let go and entered the house. I chatted with my mum, Fizzy, and Lottie while Niall played with Daisy and Phoebe. i checked my watch. oh shit! "Niall! we have to go!!" i told him. he nodded and said goodbye to the girls. i did the same.

"thankyou for taking care of the house again mum! your the best!" i said kissing her cheek. "no problem hunny, have fun!! we will see you at Christmas!" she said. we nodded and left the house.

*2 hours later*

we finally got to bradford(were our university is)  i pulled into the parking lot and we both hoped out of the car. we rolled our suitcases to the enterence and filled out a few papers. once we were done we gave the papers in and the lady at the desk handed our room keys to us. "louis tomlinson, you are in room 1C, you will have two another roommate, there name is Liam Payne and Ed Sheeran; Niall Horan, you are in room 1D, you will have 2 roommates, there names are Zayn malik and Harry Styles, i hope you have a fantastic day!!" the lady said. my brain stopped, did she just say what i think she just said. niall pulled me to the elivator and we got in. my mind was still on thoughs to names. Zayn Malik and Harry Styles.

Harry Styles.

Could it be the same person iv been dying to see for the past 4 years.???? no, it cant be, but.. he does live in Bradford...(yes, i know harry doesn't live in Bradford, just go along with it!)  i turned to Niall. he's face was blank, no emotion to it. "niall, are you ok?" i asked him slowly. he turned to me and smiled a little to cheekly. "yes lou, im fine, im just sharing a room with the person iv missed and been inlove with for the past 4 years! HOW DO YOU THINK I AM!?" he shouted. i winced. "well, we dont know for sure that its actually them, it could be different people with the same name.....?" i said in a form of a question. he looked at me and put his hands up like he was gonna choke me. dammit, NEVER GET A LEPRECHAUN MAD. "DUDE SERIOUSLY!?!?!? THERE NAMES ARE HARRY FUCKING STYLES AND ZAYN FUCKING MALIK! THE TWO PEOPLE WE HAVE BEEN INLOVE WITH SINCE 2009!!!!!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT ITS THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE!! AND IM SHARING A ROOM WITH BOTH OF THEM!" he yelled. i bit my lip hard. Dammit! i know he's right.

What the hell am i gonna do!?!!?

~Zayn's POV~

 Me, Harry, Liam and Cassie walked into the school, rolling our suitcases to the front desk. when we approached, the lady at the desk looked up and smiled. "hello, welcome to Bradford Free University, Who might you guys, and girl be?" The lady asked, nicely. We introduced ourselves and she looked us up in the computer. "ok, so, Cassie Walton, you will have 1 roommate, Her name is Ashlee Puterbaugh, Liam Payne, you will be sharing a room with Edward Sheeran and Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, you will be sharing a room with Your friend Harry Here and a boy named Niall Horan, here are your keys and have a nice day!" the lady said smiling. Everyone reached for their key, i reached for mine slowly, trying to comprehend what the lady said. Niall Horan.

Niall Horan.

my heart fluttered hearing that name. Could it seriously be him? "Zayn, you coming?" I heard harry say. i snapped out of my trans and looked his way. "y-yeah, sorry" i stuttered. i caught up to him, and stayed silent. i noticed Cassie and Liam were gone, most likely finding there rooms. i sighed and stepped into the elevator with Harry.

As we rode the elevator up, i listen to the boring elevator music, hoping it would get Niall out of my mind, but sadly it didnt. i sighed. Again, i heard harrys voice speek up. "mate, you ok? you seem out of it..." harry asked, worried, Gelped, but smiled, "im fine, really, dont worry about me hazza" i smiled, fakely. He knew i was lying, but didnt push it any further. good.

We reached our floor and got off the elevator. i looked at the tops of the rooms to find ours. after about 6 rooms i found it. Harry took my bags so i could open the door. One the door was open, we both walked in and seen someone already had tooken a bag, obivously... Niall.  i sighed and chose the one in the middle, and harry chose the one on the left of it. i started to unpack my stuff when i heard someone come out of the bathroom, i turned around and seen something i did not exspect to see,

Niall. In a towel, ONLY a towel.

I gelped and bit my lip, starring at him. He started back, doing the same thing. Finally he had some courage to say something.

"Hi Zayn."