1.

(Y/N POV)

I was getting ready to go work as a stripper, I put on my outfit and headed to the bathroom to put on my makeup.

(this is your outfit and makeup look) and after I was done with my makeup, I headed to the living room and put on a coat since I was kinda naked

(this is your outfit and makeup look) and after I was done with my makeup, I headed to the living room and put on a coat since I was kinda naked. I got all the things I needed and headed out. I got in my car and started it and drove out the parking lot. I drove to starbucks cause I wanted something to drink, I order my pink drink and drove to my work place on my way there I put some music (you played "sad girlz luv money remix") I was singing along with the music unit I got there.

I parked my car right outside of my work place and heaed inside. I waved hello to my co-worker and went back staged, I took off my coat and fixed my makeup a little. James (my co-worker) walked up to me and said i was going up next after the girl that was up staged was done.

(aaron hotchner POV)

We had just catched a serial killer, he was eating his victims and gave his kids the victims blood to drink without them knowing. We were exhausted and I just needed a drink "hey guys do ya'll want to go to a strip clud?" Prentiss said, "cause I need a drink and I want to go see some girls dance on me" she said smiling wide, making me laugh. "Im in" Derek said laughing too, "yup me too im so in for some drinks!" Garcia said smiling, "ohh im so up for some drinks" JJ also said. "yea me too i need a drink" I said joining them. Spencer said yea that he'll go too and Rossi said no that he was too tried to go and that he just wanted to sleep.

I went home to get ready, Haley and I were still on the outs and I just didn't want to deal with it right now so I got ready and called Prentiss that I was ready to go. I got there and and entered the club I walked around looking for them, moments later I found them and headed twards them, "hey guys" I said. "yay! your here now we can get some shots!" Garcia said yelling happily, "I'll buy first round of shots" she said and went to go buy the shots. We were all talking when Garcia arived with the shots, We took the shots and keept on talking to each other, Prentiss had left with a stripper, JJ was talking with Spencer. Derek was watching the strippers dance with Garcia, I was just watching them have fun while drinking.

I joined JJ and Spencer also talking with them, unit a man was on the staged and said, "today we have a new stripper here to dance for you all and her name is Y/n!" We all stopped talking and turned to see a beautiful girl on staged and start to dance, she's so pretty and her body was so perfect on all the right places. I couldn't stop looking at her the way she dance she's so hot and I saw a lot of other guys throwing money at her trying to touch her blowing kisses at her. All I could think about was how much I wanted her to feel her, kiss her and make her scream my name while fucking her so hard oh gosh why am I thinking like this I have a wife for fuck sake.

I looked away to see that JJ and Spencer where already looking at me, "W-what?" I said feeling my cheeks getting hot, "Ohhh you like her huh?" JJ said making my cheeks get even to hot then before. "N-no I d-don't" I said looking away from them, they just laughed both of them saying yea right.

I started to watch her dance again when she finished, she went back staged and I don't know what came over me and went to the back of the staged too once I saw her going into her room, I went over there and knocked on her door. She opened the door and saw me she looked at me and said "umm I don't think you can be here and who are you?". I didn't answer her and walked in her room closing the door and pined her against the wall, she looked at me in shocked.

"W-what are you doing?!" she said I still didn't answer her and kissed her, she tried to push me away but I keept on kissing her I broke the kiss and looked at her and I said "I know you want it" She bit her lip, blushing a little, I smirked at her and went back to kissing her, she kissed me back pulling me closer my hands triled down her body to her butt. We pulled away and took a moment to catch our breath. I grab her hand and lead her to my car, as we were walking to my car I noticed that the others had left. I took her to my car and drove home.