2. (there is gonna be smut in this chapter)

(Y/N POV)

We entered his house and went to his room, I kissed him with everything I had and he kissed me back. The kiss was hated, I was losts in his kiss, I started pulling at his clothes. I wanted him so bad, he was feverishly removing out clothes. Clothes were hurled around his room, when he was down to his underwear, he gracefully maneuvered us to his bed, I broke our kiss and crawled to the center.

He hungrily took me in, and I took the time to look at his body too. He looked so delicious. He didn't waste any time to shimmy out of his boxers. My mouth instantly droped when I saw how long the size of his hard wood he had instore for me. I layed down on the bed as he climbed above me and He ran his hands over my body for a few moments. The anticipation was killing me I wanted him in me now. He nibbled on my right breast while pinching the other with his hand before bringing his mouth back to my lips.

He kissed down my neck, by the time he reached down to grab himself to line up with my center I was way more than moist and feeling very needy for him. He slapped his meat against my clit for several seconds. I whimpered. The smallsting felt insanely good, he stopped and started rubbing himself against my entrance, I tried to shift under him to get him where I desperately needed him, but he refused me.

"whats the rush?" He said teasing me. I bit my lip, I had a strong desire to have him. I briefly wondered if he was my new addiction. I surely felt like I was high.

He obliterated my thoughts when he plunged into me all at once. I couldn't help the primal moan the escaped my lips as he strechted and filled me in the best way. He groaned. "Damn. You feel amazing." He murmured. "So fucking tight."

I didn't know where to put my hands. There was so much I wanted to explore, I felt along his back, his defined arms, and his sexy chest. He kissed up and down my neck, giving me small bites and nibbles. All while he was doing deep slow strokes that were driving me insane, I felt him stretching me with each move. My lady bits were drenched.

He chuckled. The sexy sound just make my walls clinch him harder, causing him to moan the sound was deep but low and turned me on even more.

His eyes locked with mine. While holding his gaze he wrapped one hand around my neck. He held it in just the right spot, so that while there was pressure it wasn't painful or uncomfortable. He used his other hand to hitch up my leg and then he started gradually going deeper and faster until he was slamming into me. I was drenched, and the sound of flesh hitting flesh was oddly erotic.

"Oh god!" I felt my eyes roll in the back of my head. My toes curled. I was in bliss.

"Don't tell me I made you find a new religion." He teased in a low voice in my ear. This cocky and confident side of him turned me on. "I'm not done with you yet princess." He rolled us so that we laid on our sides. He held one of my legs in the air with his own, then reentered me. The first stroke made me see stars, he was hitting spots I didn't even know I had.

He moaned. It was deep and gruntled, it made him sound primitive. It was the sexiest sound I have ever heard, I was racing towrds another orgasm. "Play with your clit." He demanded in a strained voice, he sound like he was close to his own release. With trembling fingers, I touched myself. "Do it faster baby" He said while slamming into me.

I gasped and moved my fingers faster. The sensations were overloading my system, I felt my walls tightly clinched around him within seconds. He cried out at the same time that I started to cum.

Our bodies both spasmed, and I felt like my body would never stop. He lowered my leg and rolled onto his back. We took a moment to catch our breath, I got up to go use the bathroom. After I finished I got out of the bathroom and saw that he was still on the bed. I went to pick up my clothes and started to get dressed and I was about to head out when he stopped me and said.

"where are you going?" He looked at me. "I'm going back to the strip club my car is still over there" I said looking at him. "Stay over for the night and tomorrow I can take you there to pick up your car ok?" He said looking kinda sad like he didn't want me to leave. "O-ok fine" I said smiling at him. He smiled at me widely, he picked me up at jumped onto the bed. I laughed with him and we were talking for a bit until I got sleepy and fell asleep on his chest cuddling with him.

(Aaron Hotchner POV)

She fell asleep in my arms and I couldn't but admire her. She's so beautiful and the way she was breathing softly was just a beauty. I just met her and Im already falling for her.

I keept on admiring her, when I heard someone knock on the door. Who could that be kocking on the door at this time? I got up slowly not trying to wake up Y/n. I put on clothes and headed to the front door, when I opened the door I was shocked to see her.

"H-haley?!"

(hoped you guys liked this chapter!)