A day in the mist

It was a normal day for the most part. After Monkie King had left again, Nezha stayed with the group. However currently the noodle shop was empty, only tang was there. The others were out on another mission to find and left him behind.. Again. Like every other fucking day. He was finishing up his noodles when he heard the door open.. He quickly looked behind him. Who would be HERE at this hour? However.. Looking around, nobody was there. Just the sound of the wind outside, cars speeding past, the normal noises from the pipe, and that's about it. Perhaps he was hearing things.. Right? Surely nobody would break in. He checked the time, 5:30am. Too early for anyone to be awake.. Tang had barely slept last night, too busy studying or reading. almost all of the manga in his room was getting boring to re-read. He got up from his seat, "hello? Is anyone here?" he called out.. No response. Perhaps he was just hearing things, after making sure he was safe and nobody was there, he sat back down. To pass time he would draw more, read more, until eventually..he had fell asleep. His apartment was far away and he wasn't bothered to walk back, since he had barely slept..
   A couple minutes after tang fell asleep, a figure emerged from the shadows. It was macaque. "They left him behind here again..eh?" He muttered to himself, walking up to tang and making sure he was asleep. ..he must've not slept last night to be this tired, macaque thought to himself. Actually feeling bad for tang.. It reminded him of when he was tossed aside and cast into the shadows. Hopefully the same doesn't happen to him. Macaque closed some of the books that tang had left open and stacked them in a neat pile. He looked at tang, and decided fuck it, why not help him? His apartment isn't ALL that far. Especially with shadow magic. Carefully picking up tang, who was surprisingly light, and disappeared back into the shadows. The next thing you know, they were back at tangs apartment. Making sure tang hadn't woke up or gotten hurt, he put tang on his bed and then put the drawing which,, tang didn't take back from the lantern, on his desk. I wish I could've had a friendship like his he would think to himself, now's not the time to be upset though.. he looked back at tang who was still asleep, then sunk back into the shadows.

ϟhours later, 1:30 pm.ϟ
Tangs POV
"Ugh.." I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Wha.." I was super confused. How did I get back to my apartment? Maybe this was a dream? No.. Definitely not. Someone had to have took me back here. I got up, instantly noticing that something was wrong.. turning towards my desk, I noticed a picture. The same one I lost during the fight in the lantern.. "Didn't macaque have this..?" I questioned, "does that mean he brought me back to my apartment?.. no, he couldn't have, right?" After all, why would the person supposed to be my enemy help me? Maybe he felt,, bad? No, he always acts unsympathetic..but yet again, the only time we have talked has been in fights. I would have no idea what he's like when he's not doing his evil plans..or fighting us. I wonder why he helped me? Oh, well, I'll just go on with my day..hopefully I have enough time to— oh, yeah. MK and the others left without me. Sighing, I suddenly got the unpleasant feeling of someone watching me. Did macaque really leave? Was he still here? "Hello?? Are.. are you here?" I called out awkwardly. I didn't hear a response..but I did hear something move. I backed up. Then I realized, the noises were coming from outside the apartment. I calmed myself down, and started on my activity's to keep me occupied during the day. As I would have nothing else to do for awhile.