Harry styles(a different fantasy)

That's my first fantasy so I hope you like it !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Hi my name is Helen. I can't believe what just happened .The doctor just told me that I lost my baby.My sweet little baby that I had for 9 months in my belly.Harry's Styles baby.Yes Harry's from one direction.We met in a party of our friend Ed.Ed Sheeran.With a Ed we were best friends since we were little kids.So he introduced me to  Harry and immediately we became friends.

Then the one thing brought the other and you know what happened ...but one day Harry didn't come home.I was calling him but he didn't answer.The next day I found out that he was with Taylor Swift.So when Harry finally returned home I told him to leave .He tried to tell me that he didn't do anything with her but I couldn't believe him.He was calling for days but I didn't answer .One day he stopped calling.

''That is good .'' I thought.But then I found out that I was pregnant with Harry's baby.I didn't tell anything to anyone except Niall because is one of my best friend's.He was with me all the time.But today he didn't come .I called him and  the phone was answered by a familiar British  voice .It was Harry...

''Hello?'' Harry said.I couldn't speak .I had months to speak to him.

''HELLO?'' he said again

''Hi'' I said

''HELEN IS THAT YOU?''

''Yeah Harry it's me''

''I can't believe it!Where have you been !?I was calling you!'' he said in an angry voice.

''And you stopped...Harry I just have to tell you something.''

''What?''

''Not from the phone ,can you come at seven to my house?''

''Of course...Helen I love you''

''Harry ...bye''and I hanged up.

Why did I tell him to come?And he said that he still loves me...I don't know  I'm so confused!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it plz comment and vote!