Chapter 2

Why did I do this? Why did I invite him ? Do I still love him? Of course you don't!He cheated on you with Taylor.But he is my baby's father.He has to know.It's 6 now so I have an hour before he come .What can I do?Let's have a bath!I went to the bathroom ,took my clothes off and had my bath.When I finished I put my pj on and took a seat on the sofa.I hope time passed and that moment the door bell rang.

"I'm coming" I said.When I opened the door I saw that familiar face that I had months to see.All I wanted was to kiss him and hug him like we used to but all have changed.

"Hi Harry"

"Hello Helen" was all he said.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes..." Then he come inside and sat on the sofa.He was looking at me with his green eyes and I felt like I was melting.But then he looked at my belly.He didn't say anything it was silence between us.I had to talk to him about the baby.

"Harry...it has been a long time.I have to say to you what I wanted because that's will change your life" I went and sit right next to him.I looked at his green eyes and started.

"Harry I'm pregn-" but I was cut off by his lips.It was gently but passionate kiss.

"Helen I don't care what it is .The only thing I want is you and everything involves you...Helen I love you!"

I couldn't believe what he just said .He said that he loves for the second time today.I just felt something that I has a lot time to do.

I felt love.

"Harry I love you too!"

I don't know why but when I said it it felt right!Maybe I still love him but I have to tell him about the baby before I do something

with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? Please comment and vote! :)