'Lightwood gods'

Hello beauties!!!

I'm in love with Malec stories, and I got excited with this idea that popped up to my mind, so I decided to share it with you. This will be a short fic with few chapters, I haven't decided yet, but it will be short.

So, I hope you will embark on this story with me and give me votes and feedbacks so I might know how was the experience.

Enjoy🌹

••••••

Alexander

"No, no, I want everything ready for 8pm. I've already planned that time so there are no excuses from anyone...at least the ones who care. Lily, you know what, I'll still be here at the office and we'll go over the details later... OK, thank you. See ya, bye.

After Izzy hung up, I noticed how stressed she had been lately, 'cause of the company's charity event that would happen in three days. Even though she was tired, she still didn't get out of those heels, and still maintained that strong posture that I always admired.

"So how is everything organized? Anything I can help with? From the conversation you had with your assistant, it still seems to be kind of 'going off the rails'?". I had total confidence that everything she would do would be perfect, but I couldn't help feeling how exhausting these weeks have been for us.

"Ahh big brother everything is going well, I know everything will be ready... It's just that some people, and when I say spoiled and unbearable rich people, are sending e-mails or even commenting on Instagram about changing the schedule". From the tone of her voice, she really was annoyed by this whole situation. "Who in their right mind organizes a benefit party for sick children, and plans it in the middle of the week, late at night?! They're crazy and selfish that's who they are, Alec ... But I'm not going to change anyway, I know we need them financially, but I also think about what's best for the image of the event itself."

"I understand you little sister, and I must say that I am proud of our work here, especially when you are in charge of it all ... I agree with the date and time, but we need to be careful with them, after all it's for a noble cause". I spoke with the intention of helping in whatever is necessary for everything to go well.

Every six months, Lightwood Advocacia& Philanthropy would plan such events to raise donations for philanthropic institutions such as NGOs involved in cancer treatment. When our parents were still running the company, the focus was on advocacy, but after we took over the management, we wanted to collaborate more with these institutions 'cause we went through a very difficult time in the family with Max's illness.

My brother and I are twins, and when we were 4 years old, Max developed a kind of blood disease, which developed into severe leukemia. For two years our family suffered through every possible treatment, but he was only cured with the birth of Isabelle. With all the study of stem cells, Mom had to get pregnant again to try to get the stem cells from the umbilical cord of Izzy's pregnancy and finally be able to transplant them into Max. So, knowing all the difficulty and expense of such treatments, to this day we are committed to do our best to save as many lives as possible just like his. Today, Lightwood was also philanthropic. The idea of the charity events came to us to use the Lightwoods' influence as much as possible, to raise such donations, and to help with treatments and research.

"So big brother, since you mentioned helping... Last week, as soon as you left our family home evening, Will, Jace, Max and I talked and....came up with the idea of having an auction this time . I didn't tell you before 'cause you were too busy with this last case we took, but I need you now more than ever". I noticed a hint of nervousness, which was unusual for her.