Chapter 2: MCU actors PT. 2

Welcome back! Today will be the Guardians Of The Galaxy actors and actresses! Up next will be Loki, Peter P., MJ, Ned, Valkyrie, Carol, Fury and Hill!

Narrator's POV:

After a little snack break, and Thor endlessly eating Pop Tarts, they went back to the movie theater and sat back down.

"Hello guy, welcome back. Now you all remember who we're reacting to next, let's get into it!"

"First up, Peter Quill!"

"Hey, we have the same name!" Peter P. said.

"Hell yeah we do!" Peter Q. said.

Christopher Michael Pratt, born in June 21 of 1979 currently 42 years of age

Christopher Michael Pratt, born in June 21 of 1979 currently 42 years of age. Is an American actor known for starring in television, as well as in action and animated films. Net Worth: is $80 million.

"Oh, am I good looking or what?" Peter Q. said, waiting for some complements.

"Nope." Drax.

"Absolutely not." Rocket.

"I am Groot." (Translation: Nope never will be)

"You look stupid." Nebula.

"Wha- come on! Gamora, I look good don't I?" Peter Q. asked the girl beside him. She just shrugged and said nothing.

"Are-"

"Next!"

Zoe Yadira Saldaña Perego, born in June 19 of 1978 currently 43 years of age

Zoe Yadira Saldaña Perego, born in June 19 of 1978 currently 43 years of age. Is an American actress. After her performances with the theater group Faces, she was in two 1999 episodes of Law & Order. Her film career began a year later with Center Stage portraying a ballet dancer. Net Worth: is $35 million.

"That's Gamora?!" Quill exclaimed as his eyes widened in shock.

"You look very pretty, Sister." Nebula said. Gamora smiled at her and patted her knee.

"Beautiful, Gamora." Mantis said.

"So she's not... Green?" Drax said, confused.

"Yes, you dumbass." Rocket rolled his eyes.