The beginning

As another night faded to day of New York City. Four little turtles and a teen lizard are finishing off night care "Leah slow down your gonna hurt yourself!" Rally yell catching up "ughh your sooo booring" leah says wobbling her body in a goofy way "well he's right auntie Leah if you get a open injury it could get contaminated with bacteria " teal rambles on before getting his mouth covered by his cousin jay "teal take my word...don't talk scientific while walking your inhaler is low " "yeah and olie already used his emergency one " ray says skipping next to his twin jay ". While they're laughing trax comes up from behind and scaring teal cussing freeze up "hay guys wanna they and high jack the bus? * before he can say anymore the mighty leader of the gum drops (aka olie) swoops trax off his feet "now what did I tell you about stealing the bus " he says turning trax to look at him "don't crash it and blame it on you? "trax says grinning making the others snicker and giggle "ye- wait what " olie looks at trax with a unimpressed look "well mr olie you are pretty accident prone " teal says adjusting his glasses "i am not! i only crashed a bus five or six times " olie rubs the back of his head in saying that "that does not help with your situation " jay says looking disappointed "you try driving a bus when you got a whole bunch of tiger clan member- " before olie could finish a deep clearing of the throat can be heard behind him "dad! " ray and jay yell running to their father leonardo. leo picks them both up in one swoop "what are you two blue berries up to * he says giving them a tight hug then giving olie a 'we need to talk' look. olie looks at the ground with his hands behind his back as leo puts them down "okay kids go to the car...donnie and ralph are waiting for you " leo says watching them run off giggling a laughing "...okay i was gonna tell you i swear " olie is then suddenly grabbed on both shoulders by Leo "you. Need to be careful...like I said if you get into danger you call me or my brothers got it?..."