|| Chapter 3 ||

I am so sorry for the delay. I just update when ever I want (should have mentioned that). But to apologize, here is an extra long chapter :) Enjoy!

Talks in the movie = "in double quotes"

Talks in real = " Double quotes Italics"

Real life actions or thoughts = Italics

Narrator = Normal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| Mirabel's Bedroom - Dawn ||

The bright white light dissolves to show Mirabel's green glasses. The shelf where the glasses sit on lifts to one side (by Casita, the living house) and the glasses slide off into... the waiting hand of Mirabel, who passes, already on a mission.

Mirabel is now 15, though we don't yet see her face. As she hurries around her room in tight shots, the house tries to keep up. We see some of Mirabel's personalized decorations: self-painted wallpaper, family picture, books, etc.

Mirabel grabs a "self-decorated" dress off a sewing table. Mirabel jumps and as she lands, Casita scrambles to put shoes under her feet. Barely made it! Mirabel puts her hand on the doorknob and, we see her face for the first time as she takes a breath like she's heading into battle.

"It's Mirabel!" Antonio exclaimed pointing towards the screen.

Mirabel: "Make your family proud"

The House conveys Mirabel downstairs and she passes a portrait of Abuelo Pedro.

Mirabel: "Morning, Abuelo."

During this time outside, three kids excitedly run up a path toward la Casa Madrigal. It is like Christmas morning, anticipation building.

Back inside Casa Madrigal,  as Mirabel moves through the corridors, shutters open around her. She reaches the dining room and begins setting the table. Each member of the family has their own plate, highlighting their gift. As Mirabel sets the table, kids holler at her from outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video for the next part.

Continue~~~~ :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pumped Juancho (Coffee kid): "Hey! When does the magic gift happen?!"

Mirabel: "My cousin's ceremony is tonight."

She goes back to setting the table, but:

Little Alejandra: "What's his gift?!"

Mirabel: "We're gonna find out."

Pumped Juancho: "What's your gift?!"

Mirabel: (working, playful teasing) "Who's asking?"

Kids: (BEAT) "Us!?"

Mirabel: "Well, 'us,' I can't just talk about myself...(drawls out) I'm only part of the amazing Madrigals!"

"She sure does know how to beat around the bush" Camilo says.

Kids: "Who are all the amazing Madrigals?!"