bread.

It was a normal day as corn bread walked down the road to the nearby park. He hadn't heard of his friend potato in a while so he decided that he's going to stop by after a quick walk in the park. In the park he met his best friend grain bread. He talked alot with him so what he planned to do was now delayed. Well he could do it later could he. After about 2 hours talking and having fun with grain he noticed it got a little late and had to leave. They said their good byes and corn left to visit potato.

Corn knocked on potato's door but he didn't answer. He rang the door bell but still no one answered. Corn found this a little odd since potato always answered the door immediately. He figured that potato was probably asleep but that thought was quickly pushed away by remembering that potato always was a very light sleeper and always woke up at the lightest of sounds. Corn decided he'd knock again this time harder and the door slightly opened. The door was open? Corn thought he should get in but hesitated for a sec but still went in.
Everything was quit. The house was messy, everything layed around. I looked like someone went through all of the stuff. Corn looked through the first floor and couldn't find potato. While striding through the house Corn couldn't help but notice how rich potato got. Potato wasn't down there so corn decided to go upstairs. Corn looked everywhere but the bedroom. That was his last stop..

He opened the door...

Peeked inside..

And..

There layed Potato B. Sweet dead on the floor next to his bed. Cut down in uneven pieces, some parts torn out of them, laying sad on the floor.

Corn couldn't believe his eyes. Is he going to stay there, leave him alone, call the police, hide the body of potato or just simply run screaming away.
Was he still alive. No that wouldn't be possible the way he looked he could only be dead. Corn decided he'd stay the there and callthe police since that was probably the smartest thing to do. He waited about 5-10 min until they finally arrived. Two officers calmed him down while the others investigated the place.

This can't be real potato can't be dead can he?

------------------------

[Words:399]

I lost motivation but I'm already working on the next part.

Bye :D