Ch17

Katsukis pov

'I can't believe it. He might be pregnant! Ok ok calm down get the pregnancy test and leave' I walked into the store and grabbed the pregnancy test and went to the cashier. "Oh who's the lucky lady" the cashier said as I was getting my wallet. I put the money down on the Coner. "It's luck guy actually" he was shocked I just scoffed grabbed my stuff and left. When I got back to the dorm I saw deku laying down on his phone. "Babe I'm back here" I threw the box to him he quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. "Hey did you lock the door. Let me in." Deku didn't say anything. I sighed and walked to the bed.

15 minutes passed and then I heard the door open. I looked and saw deku standing there with 2 test in his hands. I couldn't read his expression. I quickly got up. "Babe?" He looked at me and had tears in his eyes. I got scard and slowly got the test out of his hands and took a breath and turned them over slowly. I saw two lines on both of them. I dropped them and looked at deku. He had a smile on his face.  I pulled him into a big hug. "This is great"i said . He hugged me tighter. I put him on the bed and layed next to him. "Izuku I can't believe we are gonna have a kid of our own." I put a hand on his stomach and kissed his forehead. "I can't wait." Deku said. We put it foreheads together and stayed like that for a bit. "Kacchan....do you think I will be a good dad" I moved away from him and looked him in the eyes. "Izuku don't you dare doubt yourself. You are gonna be the best. I will be with you every step of the way ok?" I said putting my hand on his cheek. "But I will get fat and ugly" he said. "No no no. You are beautiful alright no matter what remember that...I'm gonna go shower wanna come with. He nodded.

After the shower we both talked and decided to not tell everyone right away they just found out about our relationship so we don't need to tell them right now. We are going to tell aizawa and almight but that's it maybe the principal. We had a regular Sunday getting ready for school and what not. Towards the end of that day we went to the school. We got almight into aizawa so class he was already in there so we thought it would be easier. "Ok what did you want to talk to us about." Almight asked. "Well you see deku decided to go on a walk the other day and got hit by a quirk. It was a pregnancy quirk. One thing led to another and now he's pregnant." I said getting straight to the point. "Wait is it you-" I interrupted aizawa. "Yes" they looked at us in shock. "Wow ok um how far along" almight asked. "We just found out today." Deku said. They both nodded.

We ended up getting a dorm room together. There was a separate room in the top floor that was like a condo type style. 1 bathroom with a shower in it, 1 bedroom, a small living room area, and a small little kitchen area. Aizawa said the walls were sound proof so "no one will hear the baby" but we all know that's not the only reason. "Omg look at this kacchan" I smiled it's good to see him talking. "It's great isn't it".

It was about 11 at night and we haven't moved anything in yet. We were laying in our bed. No one knew about any of this witch I like but I kinda want them to know. We were watching a movie when I got a text and so did deku it was from the group chat.
(A/n sorry if I get the names wrong)
Queenashi- hey has anyone seen bakubabe

Phonecharger- KaCcHaN!!! Where are you

Boomboomboi- DONT CALL ME THAT DUNCE FACE also non of your damn business.

Manlyman- bakubro why are you not at your dorm.

Sonic- Midoryia isn't at his dorm either.

Broccoliboi- ...

Boomboomboi- ...

Floaty- deku-kun????

Manlyman- bakubro??????

Boomboomboi- UGHHHHHHHHHH fine. Me and deku got our own separate dorm together. Now screw off

Manlyman- Oh

Phonecharger- WHAT NO FAIR

frog- why?

Icyhot- hmm I wonder why. He just wants to get in his pants.

Boomboomboi- OK WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HE IN THIS CHAT AND for your information I did get in his pants WITH FUCKING CONSENT.

*Boomboomboi banned icyhot*

Queenashi- well ok then. But go off king

Broccoliboi- he actually did get in my pants and I ended up pre-jajfbiwwkeko7284&$($,9

Floaty- um what

Phonecharger- wait finish your sentence

Boomboomboi- I provoked his chat privileges

Sonic - How? Why?

Boomboomboi- he's right next to me. We share a bed and he was gonna say something that doesn't need to be said rn.

Phonecharger- you never answered why you guys got the dorm.

Boomboomboi- no comment

Queenashi- is it just me or is bakubabe acting weird

Manlyman- how?

Queenashi- he seems more happy

Phonecharger- I agree

Floaty- and did you see deku at dinner he was glowing

Queenahi- OMG YAH

Momo- he definitely was

Earphonejack- maybe he could be pregnant

Phonecharger- WHAT

manlyman- WHAT

Sonic- WHAT!

*everyone said WHAT*

Earphonejack- just sayin

Broccoliboi- ...

Boomboomboi- ima tell them

Broccoliboi- no

Boomboomboi- sorry too exited. Yes he is he got hit with a quirk which made him want sex which end up making him pregnant. And yes it's my kid

Broccoliboi- KACCHAN

Manlyman- so manlyyyyyyy

Phonecharger- woahhhhh

Floaty- omg deku-kun congratsss

Momo- congratulations

Sonic- Congratulations you two!

Queenashi- EEEEEE wait- what about school

Boomboomboi- we will figure that out later now goodbye we want sleep