(chapter 6-)

November 5th 2019
Kelldrick-kd-bestie
Pov:

I woke up to Maddie kissing my neck.

"Stop befo somebody see y'all dumbasses" Ben said.

"whatever" Maddie gave me a quick peck, I'll let that slide ugly cute ass.

I kissed Ben and went into the twins bathroom

They rich rich-

Same day
Kentrell-top-yb
Pov:

I woke up to y/n moving all on me and shit so I flip our asses ova now I'm on top.

I kissed ha cheek and laid her down.

"Why u always kissing my cheek?" She asked slowly rubbing her eyes.

"Want me to kiss yo lips?" I asked smirking.

"Friendly kiss won't hurt nobody!" She said smiling. To innocent.

I wanna know If i can make her a-

Stfu kentrell.

I peck her lips and smiled and she returned it back.

I got up and went to use the bathroom after kd was done.

Same day
Y/n-nunnie-nova
Pov:

I got my brothers big black shirt and put it on.

I was walking downstairs and saw our principal Montana. He don't want us to call him by he's last name .

"Hey Mr Montana" I said "Youn gotta call me Mr guh just call me Montana." He said laughing.

"What brings u here" I asked sitting down by him and my mama.

"Well, y'all teacher ain't talk to me about y'all getting into the fight and shit, so I fired her and I am letting y'all come back to school next week" he said getting up.

"Oh okay" I went to the vacuum and ran into my room.

And started vacuuming. Which made the whole room goan. "Turn that shit off" kd said. "Somebody hit her inna head" I heard joe say.

"It's cleaning day, so wake y'all big booty's up and help" I told them.

"Gay ass" I heard Ben mumbled.

"MAMA, JUCIE AINT GETTING UP" I yelled "NICHOLAS JAQUAN LAWS IF I COME UP IT AINT GON BE NICE IM TELLING U THAT NOW!" She yelled back.

"Not the government name" I said. Everybody hop up and went into the cleaning closet.

"I'ma beat cho yo ass" I heard somebody whispered in my ear I turn around and saw kentrell with a smirk .

Sir this is wendys-👩‍💼