Story

Celestite

Me and my sister, Selenite, have spent the past 5 minutes wondering who's the person on the boat that is now heading towards our island.

I haven't seen any boats in years so that made me extremely anxious since she could be dangerous to us but I decided not to worry about it since I could be over reacting slightly.

"Should we tell our brothers? " Selenite asked whispering quietly just incase one of them was awake.

I replied back with, "Not yet. She might not even be headed towards our island anyway"

"Alright. I'll start making everyone breakfast," Selenite murmured back, "I'll see if Topaz wants to help me."

Quietly, she began to wonder back towards the house with her black, curly hair blowing slowly in the soft breeze. Our house wasn't far from the beautiful beach which I am standing on. The sand was like a soft, golden blanket as I sat on a large, grey boulder that lay beneath a tree, hiding from the warm sun.

When I turned back towards the magestic sapphire blue ocean, I noticed that the boat was sitting still on the island. Confused, I looked around for the unusual woman, who I swear was in the boat. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone move behind me and then I was grabbed by someone. It was the tall, blonde woman that was on the boat. She had a smirk on her face and her hair was messily waving around in the wind.

I tried to scream for help but she had covered my mouth with her hand and carried me into the forest which was surrounded with trees that attempted to reach out and save me from this dreadful person but it didn't work.

I was brought inside one of the many caves that were covered the island. I was then tied up with some rope that she must have brought with her and then she stood near the entrance - probably waiting for my anyone to try and rescue me.

Lapis

When I finished eating my breakfast that Selenite and Topaz made, me and Malechite went see where Celestite was because Selenite said that she must still be outside but that's very unlike her to miss breakfast.

"Let's go see where Celestite is," I mumbled to Malachite. We then slowly strolled towards the beach, which we she was definitely going to be since it was her favourite place.

When we got there, we looked around there was no sign of Celestite at all.

"What's that over there?" Malechite asked me with a confused look on his face.

"What?" I replied back to him

He then pointed towards something "There!" he told me and when I looked I saw a white boat that was left abandoned on the sand.

Quickly, we ran towards our house to tell Selenite and Topaz.

"Celestite has gone missing!" I shouted scaring both Selenite and Topaz.

"What do you mean she's missing?" Topaz responded.

Me and Malachite then informed them both about how we couldn't find Celestite and the mysterious boat that was left on the beach.

Together, we all went out to go search for her. We spent what felt like hours looking around in the colourful forest which had birds chirping loudly in the trees. It was boring but we continued to look until we found another cave which looked like we hadn't searched through it yet so cautiously we tiptoed inside.

Celestite

I kept shouting 'help' with hope that my siblings would be able to save me. Suddenly, the monster, who said her name is Lilith, screamed at me, saying "Shut up!"

This caused me to go quiet since I had no idea what she would do if I didn't.

I waited for an hour until eventually my siblings arrived but unfortunately for them, the monster had managed to capture them all and now we were all trapped inside the cramped cave.

It was damp and covered with stalagmites and stalactites threatening that were threatening to stab anyone that touched them.

Lilith

"Is this everyone that's on this island?" I questioned the five people that I am holding captive inside this cave.

When I got no response from any of them I furiously repeated my question louder than last time, "Is this everyone that's on this island?"

Quickly, the girl who I had captured when I first arrived, answered with "Yes. We're the only people who live here."

"Good." I replied, "That means that it's my island now so if you want some freedom on here then I suggest that you listen to me and do what I say"

"But it's our island!" The black haired girl said.

"Well it's not anymore," I responded back to her.

The other girl looked at her with a face that said be quiet so she was.

Suddenly, I felt a bit hungry so I decided to ask one of them to show me where the food was.

I looked at the black haired girl, who was leant against the wall, as she glared daggers at me, and I said, "You. What is your name?"

Selenite

"Selenite." I replied confidently to the woman who Celestite said was either called Lilly or Lilith. I can't remember.

"Show me where the food is on this island"

I scoffed as I told her, "Do you really think I'd do that after you've captured me and my siblings. I don't think so."

Angrily, she stomped over to me and smacked me on my cheek while saying, "You will do as I say because this is my island now."

All of a sudden, I had an idea of how I could stop her so I decided to agree.

After she untied me, I picked up the pieces of rope that she dropped on the floor and held them tightly in my hand.

Like a naive child, she followed me through the wide forest. Soon, I speedily turned around and tied the rope around her arms and legs before she could even react. This meant she couldn't escape. I then decided to leave her in the forest while I save my siblings.

When I got to the cave that they were at, I untied them all and then we went to find the monster so we could force her onto her boat and she could go back to where ever she came from.

After we did that, she left us alone and we have never seen her since.

A/N: I wrote this on wattpad the night before it was due in and I somehow managed to finish writing it on paper in one hour today (the morning it's due in)