R

Quackity was about to go in the obsidian walled cell when he saw that nobody was in there.He panicked and went to the control/camera room.He quickly pressed the alarm button and ran out to the community meeting room.(I seriously forgot how to call it.)

Everyone was alerted when the alarms got off.They stopped what they where doing and rushed to the community house.

After a few hours everybody was there.It was very noisy since the prisoner ,they once called a friend escaped.Some where worried,some where angry and some didn't care.Tubbo cleared his throat and it was silence.

"Hello everyone,thank you for coming.I think you all know why we are gathered here.Dream escaped prison.We need to find him and put him back in prison.Thankfully he didn't attack us but we need to be prepared.We will all go together since we don't know how much tools he got.We will meet again here in 20 minutes.You are dismissed." - Tubbo

They got up and left to get what they needed.

Ranboo,Technoblade,Philza and Wilbur weren't there with them.Ranbo said he is going to the End because there is going to be a party in the castle and every End creature needs  to go there.

Techno said they needs to go to the nether because he must attend a 'family meeting'.The other two just went along with their friend Techno.(we all know why 👀) (quick info: they are not related)Tommy wanted to go with them but they protested because they all know that Tommy hated him and they wanted to keep it a secret.They convinced that they let him there so he can proof he is a growing, strong man.Tommy then agreed and stayed.

[Time Skip]

The group of people searched the entire smp but could find anything.They almost gave up until Tommy popped up an idea.

"Hey guys,what if the green bastered is in the End." - Tommy

Everyone agreed except for Tubbo.

"If he is in the End Ranboo would of alerted us." - Tubbo

"But what if Dream manipulated him TUBBO!" - Tommy

Tubbo thought for a second before he gave in.They were now heading to the End portal.

{Meanwhile}

The Maids and Butlers were very busy since there is going to be a party today to celebrate the return of the prince.

Dream was very nervous since it's been a while he attended a party.Especially since the whole nether and end was there.He was dressed in one of his beautiful dresses.You could see his curvy curves ad his feminine body.He didn't wear his mask since the kingdom knew how he looked like.So you could see his dirty blonde hair and freckles on his milky silk face.

So you could see his dirty blonde hair and freckles on his milky silk face

(What he is wearing)

He went out of his room and to his brother's office.End was alot in there to sign papers mostly.As he entered he saw his brother struggling with his tie.Dream chuckled a little and went to his brother.End saw him and smiled.

"You look stunning Dream" - End

He said excitingly.Dream smiled back and said:

"Thank you,you look good to"

While Dream was saying that he tied his brother's tie correctly.

"How can you still don't know how to tie a tie?" - DREAM

"The maid always does it for me but she is busy" - End

Dream sighed

"Anyways we need to go the party starts soon" -Dream

"OK let's go" - End

When they arrived at the party everyone was looking at them (the guests are already there.)

"Thank you all for coming.Like I wrote on the letter we are celebrating my brother's return.I hope you enjoy your evening with us." - End

They clapped there hands for the End brother's. They were good rulers and very famous.Then the party started.

Dream was enjoying the party a lot and was once in a while happy. End was happy his brother was back and happy.Ranboo walked to Dream since he was his mother.

Dream saw Ranboo and smiled.Ranboo smiled back.He approached Dream and bowed down.

" No need to bow Ranboo" - Dream

"But mom your going to be King/Queen very soon" - Ranboo

He once again bowed.

" I know I am the prince soon to be King/Queen but I still am your mother." - Dream

"As you wish mom" - Ranboo

They talked for a few minutes until apart of the sbi approached them.

"Nice to see your all good my prince/Dream. " - them

"Nice to see you to" - Dream

They talked until the  party ended.
Dream offered them to sleep at the guest room.First they declined but then gave in.

End didn't mind since they actually never hurted Dream.

[TimeSkip]

The next day End had to do his duties and left Dream and the others alone in the castle.

{Meanwhile}

After the smp went through the portal to the End they wandered around until they meet with guards.The guards didn't recognize them nor did they attempt the party last night and they wore armor so you know.Its a little suspicious.

Anygays the guards approached them.The smp noticed and prepared them selfs for a fight since every time a enderman came up to them they would attack (except Ranboo)

"Excuse me would you mind to come with us please " - guards

The smp were a little confused but said yes and followed the guards.

♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♡♧♤◇

Sorry I didn't uploaded the past few months but I had no idea and time to write.

:)