Untrusted Man

( Sorry for the long delay let get this story Overway.)

You were waiting for Adaman to come get you. You were in team Galexy headquarters as The commander requested your presence.

You found it weird he only specifically said you.

It been a couple months since Adaman found you. You actually gotten the respects of the Diamond clan pretty fast.

You were a warden of Electrode. Lord of the Hollow.

You did replace Merlin or whatever his name was much to his displeasure.

The Diamond clan and the Pearl clan decided it was best that Ingo and you worked together as wardens due to memory lost and at least no fighting.

Ingo and you were fast friends.

You were wearing the Diamond clan usual outfit except you also wore your extremely damaged Fedora and trench coat.

Adaman walked up to you.

Adaman: " He would like to see you. Let not waste time."

You followed him up the stair to see the commander Kamado.

Kamado: " So your Y/N. Akira told me about you. How you saved her from a Luxray from harming her. You have my thanks."

Y/N: " The pleasure is mine. I just helped a lady in need."

Kamado glared at you with suspicion making you raised your eyebrows.

Y/N: " Your giving me a nasty glare. What is it?"

Kamado: " I must remind you about something. Your an outsider."

You groan as he began his speech.

This wouldn't be a problem...if he didn't....bring it up. Every...damn...chance he gets.

You had doubts that it wasn't everyone it was just specifically him that didn't even remotely trusted you.

Adaman shakes his head pitying you as you had to hear it again.

Kamado: " Now let's get to the main reason. You said Lord Electrode had been driven to a Frenzy?"

You nod.

Y/N: "  Every since that lighting strike three months ago. It been starting to cause Noble's to lose control."

Kamado: " I will get Akira on it as soon as possible."

You walked downstairs with Adaman after being dismissed.

Adaman: ".....You know that it just him saying that right? Your loved in the clan. Even if he doesn't accept you we do."

Y/N: " I owe a great debt my friend. I don't know how to repay it."

He smiled and pat your back.

Adaman: " You already have. We look after we other. Now why don't you look around before you head back."

He walked off as you looked around the building's.

- The Present -

Ash, Brock and Dawn were in the police station with Cynthia.

It been a couple weeks since the event at the Spear Pillar. In fact everything was back to normal so to speak.

Looker came up upset and looks at them.

Cynthia: " Did he talk?"

Looker: " He a businessman so yes he talking. Cyrus said...you were the one who brought him up their knifepoint. Forced him to bring the deity's out of their realm."