{53} Imagine

5 years later

"hey have you heard! The greatest actor in china, Mr. Han is gonna have another movie! I'm so happy!"

"yeah, me too. Its like yesterday he's just another unnoticed actor in China Movies. But now look at him. In every movie its always nomited to greatest movie a year. "

"wow. I even heard that he's from a known boy group in korea. I think the band's name was Ex.o?"

" Dummy! Its not Ex.o. My sister was a fan too. She said its exo! E X O! "

"Oh! But i heard the saddest part was when he left the group. To have his own career . They were twelve but he and the other man left. I even heard one of the members fell in love. But when he was about to tell his feelings it was too late. Mr. Han left."

"That's traggic."

"Hey let's go! We might be late! I really can't wait to watch Mr. Han's new movie!"

"hey. You know what. I hope the man who fell in love with Mr. Han who was too late to tell his feelings can watch the movie. You know, as a support."

"yeah. Come on--oh sht I'm so sorry!" the girl appologized when he bumped a stranger.

"No its okay. Just...be careful next time" the girl bowed and appollogized for the nth time.

"aish! You pabo be careful! You might hurt someone because of your excitement!" he even heard the girl with a cute bagpack said to her friend.

The man was about to continue walking when he flashback he heard earlier.

"I hope the man who fell in love with Mr. Han who was too late to tell his feelings can watch the movie. You know, as a support."

"You did great hyung. I hope you can reach your dreams even more. And i will always support you. I- i love you hyung."

He said and a tear escaped from his eyes while looking at the billboard with Luhan on it.

End