Chapter 1

There I was, Staring at this chaotic place looking around for any Pokémon in my sight to kill. I continued staring at the destroyed city. Then something suddenly blocked my view

"What the"??!

I suddenly noticed it was a Shriftry

"Your soul is mine"!!!!!

The Shiftry whisperd

"Not if I can take yours first"!!!!

I shouted. I was really in a bad mood that time, the Shiftry suddenly launched a
Quick Attack It did a very big damage then I Hit it with a Fucus punch, the force of the attack pushed him away and it made it fell off the roof. And you guys can tell Im a Gallade who thirst for a kill.

I collected the soul of the Shiftry in my soul necklace I had 57 souls collected. And every soul we get, we get stronger, It was getting late at night so I decided to rest at my secret hideout.

I went to a hundred year old tree I looked around, first just to be sure that no one can see my secret hideout, and when I made sure that no one was around I pulled a branch as a lever to reveal my secret hideout.

I got in my secret hideout and took something to eat and rest. I slept  and every night I will have a dream of my old Trainer. He always trains me before the sun goes up, every time his out in the field around that time he releases me and train me. I learned all of my moves and skills because of him.

Then something suddenly woke me up. I checked around and I saw a Lucario in my hideout, it looked like it was setting up his bed and stuff. I showed my self seriously, intending to have a battle with him. But all he did was say was.......

TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER......

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI GUYS, SO YEAH WHAT DO YOU THINK?? IF YOU LIKE IT A RATING WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED A COMMENT OF A SUGGESTION WILL BE PRETTY GOOD TOO THANK YOU AND ILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE MY NEXT CHAPTER LONGER SORRY ITS JUST 362 WORLDS 😔😔😔