Partneship

Note: Hi guys I know its boring and the chapters is short but I'll make it longer this time PEACE!

Gallade's POV

I waited for the reply of that Lucario but all he did was fall into silence.

"Hey! I shouted at it, tell me why are you here! Think fast before I destroy you!"

"It woke up and replied woah! Dude chill man!"

"Chill!? You do know whats happening here theres no Peace its chaos up there!"

"Well thats why I'm here! Dude I really need someone to go through this road Im in!
So what do you say? Partners?"

"I raised my brow gesturing NO"

"Get outa here!! Before I make you!"

The Lucario shook down its head and walked out of my hide out.

Suddenly the bell tower rang like enormous drums that symbolizes for a gathering and no ones aloud to kill in that time i got out of my base so as everyone else we gathered in the middle of that chaos city. The huge speaker Loudly announced  "In this very day new pokémons will enter here!" Thank you and good luck! The bell tower shook again then every won was running some are killing And I was one of the confused people who did not know what I was about to do.

I looked around and see a Hitmonlee who's about to low kick me from above it kicked me and did a critical damage it took me down I suddenly felt the place colder my arms were like loosing me before the Hitmonlee finished me up a figure bounce at it while doing a EXTREME SPEED The figure was Lucario he helped me up and I thanked him.

"Thank me later!"

He rushed to that Hitmonlee while doing a bone rush. But then the It countered Lucario with a Power Kick, Lucario then was smashed in the Ground then I pounced at it while doing "Night Slash!" The attack thrown the Hitmonlee on the wall of a Broken City gym.

"Thanks!" Said Lucario tiredly

I nodded then he finished that Hitmonlee with a last "EXTREME SPEED"

So what do you say? Partners? Lucario said while Grinning

We suddenly heard a ROARING Machamp that just came out from the teleporter that the speaker war talking about it threw a huge broken truck, we then splitted up Turned on our fighting stances the Machamp jumped while prepairing for a Focus punch Me and Lucario jump in the air in order to reach it, my arms glow white while using Phyco cut and Lucario's glowing arms created a Thick Staff bone In order to do Bone Rash.

The Machamp Focus punch was ready and the Machamp Knocked Lucario back at the  ground with the speed of  500 Meters per hour Then a explosion was produced when Lucario Landed, while the Machamp was distracted of the explosion I slashed its
Arm or should I say Arm 's' I mean middle left arm it screamed while pulling back its arm I prepared for a another Phyco cut but I did not get to finish cause then the Machamp had thrown me down and back in the ground. I stood up real quick when the Machamp landed back at the ground I noticed that three of us where the only one's in the speaker area the others fled, but me I never quit in a battle Luario tried another bone rash after he powered up with sword dance.

Well this time it actually did good damage to it then The Machamp tried to choke Lucario with of of his hands and leaving the rest of his hands against me. Lucario closed its eyes shouting

"Help!"

Then I used the rest of my strength to reach the Machamp's body which will do a really big damage the rest of its hands tried to block my attack  but since I used all of my strength Its block did not help him, the attack weakened it so me and Lucario got a free Hit we Attacked that Machamp with everything we got left and that made it go down. I letted Lucario collect its soul and after that we ran to my hideout for us to be safe.

We then rushed to my Hideout till then a Nidoking  blocked our way Lucario past it

"Come on lets go before more of them comes and destroy us!" Lucario said with Fright

"Go ahead I'll finish this easily!" I said while putting on my fighting stance

"Suit your self!" Lucario agreed while going in my hide out

I stared back at that Nidoking then it charged at me with horn attack but when he got near enough I quickly used focus punch It takes time for me to focus so I dodged his horn attack and when I was ready to do a focus punch the Nidoking charged at me again with another horn attack then I Focus punched right in its fore head the attack broke its rocky body leaving nothing but crumbs. Its soul transferred to my soul necklace so I returned to my hide out with a smile on my face.

Authors note: what do you think now is it Long enough should I keep making long chapters of I just stick to 300 words per chapter COMMENT please ok then Ill update if as soon as I get a comment and A like of this story.

And by the way this story has 913 pages so.....yeah!