Chapter 1

Y/n Pov 

Y/n was sleeping peacefully until she was woken up by Amber's mom. 'Y/n you have to get up or you'll be late for school' says Amber's mom. Y/n wakes up and change and then she go downstairs to see her father, Amber's mother and Amber herself. Y/n sighs but quickly eats some breakfast and walks out the door. 'Y/N' she hears someone yell, she looks around and sees that it is Amber. "What do you want Amber?" I ask. "I have to go to school but you are already taking the car so you have to take me with you" Amber says. i sigh and drive to school with Amber. 

Amber Pov

 we were in the car to go to school but it was so quiet and akward. i don't like Y/n she's always so mean for a reason. let's just say we didn't have the best meeting.

Day of the meeting:

 the first time we saw each other was in the kitchen. i came in and saw a girl and a guy were kissing. i asked 'what are you doing' the girl said she lives here and then i remembered i completely forgot my stepdad had a daughter. the dude said something stupid to leave. and Y/n looked angrily at me, then our parent came in and said we were going to be stepsisters and we're all going to live together. Y/n wasn't happy so she stormed up to her room angrily. i don't know but y/n never liked me since then.

Y/n Pov

 we arrived at school and Amber went straight to her group of friends and I to mine. my friends are pretty crazy but brilliantly awesome. we have: Olivia (my best friend since kindergarten), Ares (he used to be my boyfriend but we broke up but now we are just good friends) and we still have liam and noah (these two are brothers and very good friends of mine).i went inside schoolnand Olivia came to me and gave me a hug she said 'how are you and your lover' she has always shipped me and Amber. I said 'no never she's my stepsister'. olivia said 'okay but you two are good for each other if we have to be honest'. then the boys arrived and we all went to our classes.
Thank you for reading the first chapter i hoped you liked it.<3