25 . St . Lucia 🇱🇨 ?

Next Morning 🌄-

We can see a cute couple sleeping in eachother's embrace . Naira's sleep broke and she felt something on her stomach . She saw him resting his hand on her stomach . His breath were creating tickling sensation on her neck as his face was very near to her neck . She smiled as she as how cute he was looking while sleeping .

She kissed him on his cheeks adoring him .

This made Kartik awake . She blushed and turned her gaze. He smirked and turned her face towards him .

Kartik- Naira !!

She looked upto him .

Kartik - Mujhse kya sharmana Naira . Tumhara hi pati hoon .*smiling*

He kissed on her forehead . She felt love with his actions . Suddenly Naira's phone rang . Both of them..sat on the bed . Naira adjusted her saree properly . Kartik too wore his shirt and passed her the phone saying it's Trisha's video call . She became happy and picked it up without realizing that the room is decorated.

Naira - Choti kaisi hai tu? Aur Chacha ji aur Chachi ji kaise hai?*excitedly*

Trisha - Ghar pe toh sab badhiya hai . Aap aur jiju kaise ho?*happily*

Naira - Hum bhi thik hai..

Trisha than saw the decor roses and candles in the background.

Trisha -*smirking and teasing her* Toh kaisi thi night?

Naira got shocked with her question and looked at Kartik as he also heard it .

Naira - *stammering* Nhi..aisa kuch nhi tha..woh -

Trisha - Jhoot mat bolo..yeh video call hai aur peeche..ka romantic sa decor dikh raha hai . Aur aapke baalo pr bhi ek rose petal laga hua hai .

Naira removed the petal immediately  it must have tangled in her hair while sleeping as the rose petals were sprinkled all over the bed .

Kartik-*to himself* Romantic maahol toh tha..but yeh tumhari Naira di..ne romance adhura hi chod diya...toh ab yeh beechara gareeb insaan kare toh kya kare?*making a sad*

He didn't realize that he said it loud..Trisha was laughing and Naira was embarrassed and was looking down .

Trisha- Bechare mere jiju*laughing*

Kartik looked at her and understood that she heard and Naira was glaring at him he chuckled nervously.

Kartik- *smiling nervously* Main washroom hokar aata hoon..jab tak tum continue karo..okay?