Chapter 3 The Truth

Offendermans POV:

I ran as fast as I could following her sent. She smelled of lavender, but this was not the time to think such thoughts! I eventually found her, she had her leg in a bear trap and had passed out from fear and blood loss.

I pryed to trap from her leg, scooped her up and teleported home. I bandaged up her wounds before, cuffing her left hand to the bed.  I left the room and trudged back to my study.

I sat down and thought about the events of today and wondered if she would ever trust me. I flopped out on the be continued to wonder, I began to drift off and before you known it I was aslee..

Readers POV:

I woke up in the same unfamiliar bed From before and got up or attempted to... I looked at my left hand to see I was chained to the bed.  Just great.

I looked down at my sprained ankle which had been caught by the bear trap and realized that it bandaged up. A smiled softly and figured he actually cared.

I heard the door creak open and I saw it was him I cowered in fear thinking he was going to hurt me, Instead of hurting me he walked over to me and asked if I was all right told me it was stupid of me to run out like that.

It sat down next to me grab my leg and said he would get more bandages the clean up the old ones, I looked at him lightly and smiled. You realized I was now smiling at him blushed and left.

A few minutes passed and he came back undid the old bandages and placed new ones on The wounds... He asked if I was going to run off this time and I told him I wasn't as I was injured.

He smiled lightly and uncuffed me, Walk out of the room and said once you calm down come and find me or if you've left by now I'm just telling you now I'll be able to find you.

He walked out of the room slowly and shut the door behind him I thought for a few minutes before staying in the room and looking around for a minute.

After maybe half an hour I decided to leave the room and go look for him. I eventually found him in the living room down the stairs to the right, He was asleep on the sofa holding a pillow he looked innocent.

Although he was sobbing lightly... I walked over to him slowly put his head on my lap and began to Of his back for comfort and hopes he would wake up soon.

Eventually he started saying things... was he having a Night Terror?

Offendermans POV:

I fell asleep on the sofa but realized I was in a dark Area... Go around my old childhood friend you began walking towards her. She shoved me to the ground and began calling me names names I don't Particularly like.

Names that made me feel useless and weak.. Began talking, talking that could be heard By anyone around me I began to scream stop and leave me alone eventually I jolted awake.

I began looking around frantically only to see her sitting next to me... Was she comforting me?

(Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!!)