SPELL OF BETRAYAL

The white pigeon came in my balcony to hand me a letter which was sent by the Prince of Ares, a kingdom in the extreme north of the world. It was the kingdom where everyone was happy and cheerful , they had fertile soil and flourished trade. The prince of Ares was the betrothed prince who lived with his beautiful wife who was just a commoner before marriage but sweet and kindness along with his younger brother.I was a collector and a hunter, an extraordinary one ,I hunted demons and unicorns and collected their last breath and blood.
The letter which I received was sealed with a royal emblem of Ares which was of two dragons surrounding the earth in red. I read that letter to find that the kingdom of Ares has gone under a curse given by the witch who hated every generation of their family as her family was the one to wipe out and spread hatred towards her like ones. The curse can only be broken by using demon's last breath and unicorn's blood together with the blood of the throned prince or king along with an enchanted spell which was only known by my family as we were the last ones to be alive. It had to be said while applying the all three things onto the royal throne.The curse was not an ordinary one and only the most able witches knew it. In my curiosity and horror I accepted the kings plead to help.

I immediately packed up my things to leave for Ares as I lived in Mystia, a forest inhabited by mystical things. I had to travel for a week to reach Ares
People of Ares would not be able to grow any type of seeds or step a foot outside the kingdom no matter how hard they tried and eventually die of hunger if I didn't reach on time.
I left my small cottage located on the foothill of the forest for my journey to Ares. As I started my journey I felt melancholy for some reason which I was not aware of. I kept travelling for three days constantly, crossing a river and two forest when I reached the Poseidon port. It was called so as the older people who lived here said that deep below this port, the throne of Poseidon is located where once he sat and ruled the oceans.No matter how intriguing it was I had a bigger problem at hand,I got on a ship to Ares for my further journey. I reached there within six days and went into the kingdom using a feather of Phoenix as witches feared Phoenix and their spell would not have any effect. Phoenix was rare even though I had only seen it twice in my entire life for 35 years. I went further into the town and saw the people. They looked like a body without soul with pitiful eyes and hollow faces.
I went up to the palace to meet the prince and gave him the potion I made for him along with telling him the enchanted spell.

" The witches' curse would break and people would be awake as I offer the witch for the sake of my people who were bewitched "
The curse broke as the prince poured the solution on the throne but as soon as the curse broke the prince's wife screamed. I got to know that the princess was the real witch. The prince was devastated as if his whole world came crumbling down, the woman he fell in love with, fought with his family to marry her and in the future planned to have kids with was the one who thought of ending everything.I talked to the prince about it and he said to me in broken voice with unwilling tears falling down his chin for the sake of his kingdom his wife would be killed because of curse and would be remembered as the symbol of evilness. The kingdom was shocked to see the princess dead, next morning.
I left that kingdom before sunrise without anyone knowing where was I next set to. While returning I thought about the happening, the tragedy it was for prince who loved his wife till the end, we never know who can betray us and when. Sometimes the ones who we love the most are the ones to betray us.A smile full of sympathy appeared on my face as I looked at the sky turning blue from pitch black darkness.