Punishment

Pairing : James x Sangwon

Sangwon walked slowly toward the gate of his school. His body felt bruised from last night's hot activities with his boyfriend. But it is undeniable that he enjoyed his boyfriend's punishment very much.

"Sangwon!"

He looks behind him and realizes that it is Leo calling out to her. He runs toward Leo. Leo hugs Sangwon's shoulder.

"How are you, Leo hyung?"

"Very well, especially when you are here, beautiful," Leo said, pinching Sangwon's cheek. Leo's action made Sangwon's whole face blush like a tomato.

"Ishh, that hyung likes to tease me this morning!" said Sangwon, then he ran off, leaving Leo alone. Leo just smiled a little at Sangwon's cute behavior. Then he followed Sangwon to their class.

Without Leo and Sangwon realizing it, someone had been watching their behavior from the beginning. He clenched his fists so tightly that the veins in his hands stood out.

"You obviously dared to challenge me".

.

"Sangwon hyung, is hyung going to hang out with us this afternoon?" asked Jihoon as he wrapped his arms around Sangwon's waist. Sangwon chuckled at Jihoon's behavior.

"Originally, hyung wanted to follow you all. But suddenly, hyung's mother said that hyung should come home early this afternoon. There are guests, she said," Sangwon replied while stroking Jihoon's hair.

"Is it auntie or is he the one who will not let you come?" asked Yorch with a serious face. Sangwon was surprised by Yorch's words, but he smiled appropriately.

"I am serious, hyung. My mother told me to go home early," Sangwon said. Yorch just sighed when he heard Sangwon's words.

"Okay, hyung, believe your words today. But if you get into a bad situation tomorrow, hyung will complain to uncle," Yorch threatened. He pulled Jihoon by the hand and left.

'I am sorry, hyung. I had to lie hyung this time. Otherwise, he will be very angry if I do not come home soon'

.

James' mansion. The house Sangwon feared most to enter. But he had no choice but to remember his conversation with James.

Flashback...

Sangwon is reading his book. Suddenly, his phone rings and shows an incoming message. He continues reading the message.

Sangwon shuddered when he saw his chat with James

Sangwon shuddered when he saw his chat with James. It seemed like he had made another mistake. The offense that led him to receive a punishment that would have been very painful. Sangwon could only hold his breath.

Now

Sangwon slowly entered the house.

"I am home!"

The first thing he saw was James sitting on the couch, sipping the wine in his hand.

"Come here, Sangwon!"

Sangwon immediately walked up to James, because he did not want James to get angry with him.

"Sit here!" said James, patting him on the thigh. Sangwon had no choice but to obey him.

"Hyung must be thirsty, right? Then drink this water!" said James. He handed sangwon a glass of orange juice. Sangwon, not suspecting anything, continued to drink it. He was very thirsty and sipped the water until it ran out.

"Good boy," James said as he brushed his hair. Suddenly, Sangwon felt dizzy. His surroundings went dark. The last thing he saw was James smiling at him.

.

" Ugh.. Where am I right know? "

Sangwon tries to move his hand, but he finds his hand tied. not only were his hands tied, but so were his legs. after his consciousness fully returned, sangwon looked around.

' Oh shit! Why do I've to go back to this room?

Sangwon tried to free himself, but his efforts were in vain, because the more he moved, the more his wrists and legs hurt.

" You're trying to escape after doing something wrong? Isn't that a bad deed, Sangwon-ya?"

Sangwon was surprised to hear James' voice. He turned to his left and saw James leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

" How long have you been standing there, James?" Sangwon dared to ask.

" Um ... Since Hyung woke up. Now let's get this show on the road, Hyung," James said with a smirk.

" Wait ... wait ..."