🍁Intro🍁

If you decided to check out my book and read it... Thank you so much for that.

I am a fanfiction fanatic... obsessed, you can say!

But... let me tell you something, Namjin ship is the hardest to wrote, I swear

this is a not shifter modern day omegaverse with a slight twist. 

My love and respect to the Hyung and Leader of bangtan is has no end. I salute their patience.

OKAY... enough of my gibberish... 

It's Time 

To

GET INTO THE STORY...

🙂
💜
🙂

CHARACTERS

Name: Kim Seokjin 

Name: Kim Seokjin 

Age: 29

Status: Omega, abandoned but unmated

Position: Work in a café as a waiter.

When Seokjin failed to become pregnant with his arranged mate and deemed infertile, he was kicked to the curb like garbage. Too ashamed to tell his highly expected parents and without the financial support of his ex, Seokjin vows to find his own place in the world... even if he'll never have the loving mate and pups he always dreamed of. A chance encounter earns Seokjin a job at a café, but despite being surrounded by alphas on a daily basis, none of them speak to his soul... until an alpha and his guide dog walk through the doors. 

Name: Kim Namjoon

Name: Kim Namjoon

Age: 27

Status: Alpha, Unmated, Blind

Position: Ex-Bodyguard.

Namjoon may have given up his bodyguard career when he lost his vision, but he hasn't given up seeking true love, and a submissive 'boy' to play with. Although he has a constant companion in his guide dog Rapmon, it's no replacement for a human family. Above all, Namjoon wants a mate and a family. But no one has given Namjoon that spark... until he meets a gentle omega in a café.