The Altar

Clouds steered clear from where Tanmoku stood on the altar. His spiritual essence rose up like the sun shining down all over the world, purifying it.

'He doesn't look so good,' Keika thought right before he collapsed, coughing up crimson fluids that splattered the altar. After taking a blow to the chest and finding out about the truth of shouken, Tanmoku Ki had not been feeling well. Everyone knew he was not in shape to be participating in a ceremony; nevertheless they went on with it.

'Tanmoku, are you sure you can do this?' You Keika talked with concern through telepathy.

'There's a break in 30 minutes, I need you to possess my body when the time comes,' tanmoku tried to multitask.

'Can I even do that? I don't know how,' Keika was worried about failure.

'You are a spirit, of course you can,' he thought he could hold out until then but his body gave out. He used his staff to keep himself from going from kneeling to lying.

"Tanmoku!" Keika screamed, jumping to the scene.

He rushed up onto the altar to where his body lie. Grabbing Tanmoku's wrists Keika pinned him to the ground. "You Keika, what are you doing?" he sternly said, knowing full well that he should not be up on the altar.

"Just shut up and hold still." Keika was capable of many things, not just possession. There were other ways to help Tanmoku ki- such as sharing spiritual energy.

Keika pushed his lips against Tanmoku's. The crowd blushed, some squealed, and others disapproved audibly. Keika's energy started to intertwine with Tanmoku's, blue lightning shaped energy guided Tanmoku's yellow vast specks.

A spinning circle of both their energy started to twirl on the ground around them, exploding upwards with great force. Together they finished the ceremony within minutes, purifying everything with great efficiency.

When Keika separated their lips he gently tucked tanmoku's silver hair behind his ear. Leaning towards his ear, Tanmoku could feel his hot, hot breath, a sensation he could not describe. "What would you do without me?" confident You Keika whispered. He did not mean it to sound seductive but to Tanmoku it was a huge turn on. Tanmoku was filled with an electrical feeling that went to his head like a drug. Something he had never felt before around anyone else. His mind ran a short circuit and his body moved on its own, pulling Keika in again for another short-lived kiss as he sat up. Tanmoku's tongue trailed along the bottom of You Keika's upper lip, asking him to open his mouth. Keika willingly let tanmoku slide his tongue in as he did the same, gladly. They were both flushed red in a deep passionate kiss that held no purpose- no sharing energy, just a kiss. Tanmuko put his arms around his waist while Keika ran his left hand threw Tanmuko's silver hair. The other hand, gripping tanmuko's clothing. Tanmuko's hand travelled down You Keika's waist, brushing his lower stomach- his sweet spot. Keika's blush grew deeper when he let out a yelp in response. Tanmuko snapped out of it at that very moment realising where they were. He pushed Keika off quickly and power walked away in shame, Keika running behind in utter confusion and embarrassment.