First Day

Hey guys! Please don't judge me, this is my first story. Enjoy anyways!

Troyes p.o.v
I walk into the big high school the first time since the last day of school last year. Ew. I hated it here. My friends consisted of Tyler O, Caspar, Joe, Zoe, Dan, Phil, Louise, and more. Our school had groups. The popular group was Kian Lawley, Jc Caylen, Trevor Moran, Sam Pottoroff, Ricky Dillon, and Connor Franta. Connor was different then the others though. I could tell. He's a tumblr guy, almost depressed if you'd ask me. He seems like he has secrets. We've talked a little, and I have a little crush. Okay, big crush. But he's straight, and I've never told a soul that I have feelings for him.

Connors pic
Today's Monday, so I'm uploading after school today. I'm scared though. This video is my coming out video. All my friends know that are in my "group", if you will. They were all supportive. But the rest of the school doesn't know. Right now, we're all standing by the lockers, before first hour. I can see Troye Sivan looking at me, trying to read me maybe. Troye and I were quite alike. But we don't talk much. There group has some tension with mine. They fight sometimes. But to be honest, I like Troye. Troyes personality is so great, and not to mention that he's pretty dang cute.

Troyes pov
"Troye!" Tyler snaps in my face.
I jump and look at him. "You were looking. At Connor again." "Oh" I say, my face bright pink. "You have a crush?" Zoe joins in, smirking. "No, no I don't!" I snap. "Right... Well I'm gonna get to English. Don't stare to long, he'll notice" she winks. Ugh. I start walking to my first hour, social studies, and wait for the most boring hour ever.

4 Hours Later
Lunch. Lunch is my favorite. Not because of the food, because of the talking, and friends. But walking to lunch alone, I see Connor going down the side of the school that no ones goes to. By the old cafeteria. They upgraded the school but can't find money to destroy that half. No kids usually go down there, but why is Connor? I follow, not to close behind, unsure of what to do. he turns to go outside. I follow. He pulls out his phone and takes some pictures. Typical. "Connor?" He turns around revealing his beautiful face. "Oh, hi!" He says, flashing a fake smile. "Hey, has something been bothering you?" I ask, walking a little closer. "Uh ya, actually." He says. "I'm posting a video today, and uh.." He stops. "And?..." "Uh, it's my coming out video." He says, and looks at the ground.

Connors pov
I was looking at me feet. I just came out to my CRUSH, Troye Sivan. What the hell did I just do? I stopped day dreaming when I felt arms wrap around me. Troyes arms. He pulls me into a hug and says "I'm so proud of you. Congratulations. Don't pay attention to the people who are to scared to do the shit that you're doing." [ ;) ] I smile. He's literally the definition of perfection. "Thanks, Troye" I say. "Well, I gotta get back to lunch. Text me!" He says walking away. I smile to myself because damn, my crush just told me to text him.